62

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳!

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑. 𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

ᴏᴍɪɴsᴄᴇɴᴛ

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

play butterflies pt.2 bitch <3

the venue was decorated in a beautiful yellow and gray, courtesy to nini's decorating skills.

friends lined the beautiful skytop venue , aswell as family that flew out, just to know the gender of the incoming baby.

everybody was on different teams but they all knew regardless of the gender, that baby is about to be the most spoiled and loved.

"okay yall, hey everybody! y'all can go ahead and put yall gifts by that blue elephant over by the wall!" amani says into the mic, greeting everyone.

the girls were all excited, knowing that they were the only ones that knew of the gender out of the whole party.

they began to make sure everything was perfect and set in stone for the couple to arrive.

"everythings good?" melanese said, looking at jaiden who was fixing up some balloons that began to loosen.

"yea, just tryna fix this real quick." she said, twisting the ballons back together.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

"ight, for sure. all the catering is done and ready right?" jayda says, looking at the workers who were covering the silver pans, laying them on the catering table.