3.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

"ashanti get yo ass over here im bored." i say over the phone laying on my bed.
"sis its 8 at night on a school nigga , u know my ppl. call that one boy over. jacob, jonathan, jerry springer.. whats his name"

"nigga JOSHUA?!" i start laughing and she does too.
"yea that nigga cute, tell em to come over then ill think about coming."
i snort, "betta calm down before i snitch on you to tre."
"sis tre is NOT my man. try again i refuse to have that billy bop looking nigga as my nigga ."
"and thats why you post him onna close friends every day ?" i laugh back at her.
"ok bitch leave me alone." she hangs up and i laugh before snapchatting joshua.

aysja is typing...
aye joshy woshy , u tryna come over?
sent 8:10
opened 8:10
josh💸 is typing...
right now?
sent 8:11
aysja is typing...
yes my negro, rn.
sent 8:13
opened
josh💸 is typing...
aight fam, ill see u in 5. lemme guess , ti gon be there?
sent 8:13
opened
asyja is typing...
yessuh ...
time skip...

i hear banging on the door and run downstairs seeing ashanti at the door in her bonnet and pajamas with a bag.
"brought my clothes cause im sleeping over." she shrugs and walks in and upstairs and i follow behind her walking into my room.
just as i sit down i here the doorbell ring and me and ashanti look at eachother before she pushes me away running down stairs, i quickly jump up and run behind her tripping her making her fall down 4 stairs.

i start bawling out laughing while she sits on the floor at the end screaming, "my bad" i laugh while walking to open the front door and i see joshua standing there looking concerned and looking behind me seeing ashanti walking up to the door limping

"uhh... w-wassup aysja . and umm, ti you good ?" he says with a raised eyebrow.
"yuh im cool im chillin."
i snort and wipe my tears, "you comin in?" i say to him and he nods walking in.
"what happened?" he asks
"THIS BITC-" ashanti starts.
"she fell down the stairs." ashanti looks at me with a mean ass look as all 3 of us sit down on the couch and i turn on netflix.

ashanti turns to joshua, "so homeboy . u gotta gf?"
he looks at her, "nah. im chillin." i start laughing lowly.
"cap lil boy" ashanti starts laughing.
"anyways, joshua. what happened to that one white girl. miranda?" i say to him
"oh dat bih gone"
i snickered "wha happened?"
"she fucked this one tre dude over the summer"
ashanti choked on her spit before looking at him

 miranda?" i say to him"oh dat bih gone" i snickered "wha happened?" "she fucked this one tre dude over the summer" ashanti choked on her spit before looking at him

"TRE?! like jail tre? like otb tre? like real nigga tre? big lips? tall? THAT TRE?"
"yea the dude that be hanging out with aysja's brother and shit."

me and ashanti look at eachother and say in sync. "tuhhhh ."
i look at joshua, "if tre and ashanti was together all summer, and your gf was fuckin tre, and you and your gf was together" i look up into the air trying to calculate everything that was happening.
"it aint fucking adding up." ashanti finishes what im doing.

joshua jumps up saying, "so you telling me... tre cheated on you by fucking my girl who was cheating on me with the guy that was cheating on you?"
ashanti nods "TUH."
i sigh, "this is why i dont do relationships. niggas and females triflin... lets watch vampire diaries" they blink at me while i shrug and get up grabbing a blanket from the closet and throwing it across us 3.

i turn on the tv...

11:45 PM.
"did these niggas have a threesome in this hoe?"
drake sniffs the air, "nah bro i dont think so"
they both look at him.

"nigga who da fuck is this kat williams lookin nigga."
"why ashanti bood up with this stank lookin dude"

"why he look like dat" drake adds.
"he look like he stink" tre adds.

me and ashanti wake up slowly at the same time from hearing voices above us then our eyes widen seeing tre, kevon, drake, and xavier standing infront us.
"oh wassup yall..."

a/ : eeeeee

a/ : eeeeee . what yall think tre , joshua , and ashanti gon do abt the cheatin thing now that they all in the same room 😨. WAKEKEKKE STAY TUNED HOE !