65

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

today was officially court day.

if all goes right, xavier will be a free man.. with the exception of probation.

if worst comes to worst, xavier gets charged with homicide and gang affiliation.

with everybodys hopes to the sky, they all showed up to the court date, sitting in the room peacefully.

Justus' sister flew done to houston, helping gather everything she needed up, and ever since she started being a lawyer, she has never lost a case.

they all hope that's the deal today.

everybody was seated silently in the courtroom, from the jury to the bailiff, from the gang, to aysja as her and xavier made eye contact, to the judge, and all the spectators.

"All rise." the bailiff waited for everyone except the judge to stand. "Department One of the District Court is now in session.Judge Monica presiding. Please be seated." the bailiff ended.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Calling the case of the Marcus V. White. Are both y'all sides ready?" The black judge spoke.

"Ready for the Tae'vion Marcus, Your Honor. " The attorney spoke.

"Ready for the defense... Your Honor." Justus' sister, Jamelia Evans Spoke.

the clerk made the jury do their oath before everyone sat once more, allowing the deputy to begin the debating.

"your honor and ladies and gentlemen of the jury. the defendant has been charged with the murder of 24 year old Tae'vion Marcus. The evidence will show that when the defendant was approximently 17 years old, he first met Mr.Marcus, in a heated altercation which left Mr. Whites birth mother and birth brother deceased." The officer started.

"Following up, a few months back of present time, Mr. White and few unknown colleagues teamed up, to murder Mr. Marcus , in an execution style. The only evidence that is solible is the witness, Tre Walker." the deputy begun, which as the friend group heard the name, a gasp fell out of their mouths.

'Tre?' they all thought, looking at eachother.

"The evidence I present will prove to you thatthe defendant is guilty as charged." the deputy finished.