NEW STORY NEW STORY

AHASBANJ okay so I posted the new story it's called 'Kill Me' with a Tommyinnit x Reader deal but remember it's PLATONIC.

I might take requests if anyone has any but ITS NOT GUARANTEED THAT YOUR IDEA WILL GET PICKED, just wanted to make that clear, because I have most all of the story line planned out in my head so I don't want to disappoint you if your idea doesn't get picked or used! And also if you do have a request make sure it goes into this page's chat box ty!

Just want to make the story to your liking because well this is for you guys! ❤️

Also if you are going to read it I highly suggest you read this, so this new story will be a bit different, see with this one I posted one about once every week maybe twice, the new book will be posted all in one go, so that means all the chapters will be posted at the same time! It saves me the struggle of both online school work and worrying about writing a chapter every once a week.

Sorry it may take a bit longer but please bare with me on this! 😂❤️

ALSO I'm going to be putting the first chapter up but ONLY the first until I have finished all the others, so please don't ask for the other chapters!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And yes I know it's not Christmas but I won't get to tell y'all that on actual Christmas Day so Happy early Christmas! And have a wonderful rest of your day.

UPDATE: I finished and published my new story <3