Chapter 1: Village

Dream's POV-
I had just woke up, I wanted to check if George was awake, I open the door to his room very quietly and see George quickly sit up

"Oh I'm so sorry George I didn't mean to wake you" I say, he sighs and pats his bed showing me he wants me to come over and sit, so I do.

"What's up?" I ask

no reply..

"George?"

"Oh yeah uhm sorry" he says

"No you're fine, are you okay George?" I say

"Oh yeah if course" but I could tell something just wasn't right, "Are you sure, George?" "Yeah I'm sure", I shrug it off saying we should go get some breakfast, he agrees.

We get to the kitchen, he sits down while I get some pancake mix from the cupboard.

I take a glance over at him and see him minding his business on his phone probably scrolling through Twitter so I won't bother.

While heating the pan by turning on the stove I feel arms suddenly wrap around my waist, I jumped a little in shock,
"George? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" he says,

"Okay then what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just..."

"It's not nothing what is it?"

"I-I just had a nightmare i-it's nothing.." out of nowhere he starts crying,

"Hey hey hey you're okay.." I say in a calm and comforting manner, "Shh.." I say in attempt at trying to calm him down, I rub circles in his back to attempt to calm him down, soon I heard his crying turn to muffled sniffles.

"hey, now that you're feeling a bit better do you mind telling me what your nightmare was about? If not that completely fine I under-"

"No dream it's fine..I just had a nightmare about herobrine..i- i know it's stupid because he isn't real but I keep having nightmares about him and i-i don't know why..." He cuts me off

"George it's okay..why don't we get some breakfast and watch a movie or something? And maybe we could go to the market or get some emeralds to trade for more food?"

"I would like that..thanks Dream.." he then pulls me into a hug and I hesitate for a second before hugging back,

"No problem, George" I say with a big smile on my face. (literally because he's wearing his smiley face mask..hahaha..Get it? Get it?? Sorry that was corny anyways..)

We eat our pancakes and sit down to watch a movie and George sits really far away from me so I try to scoot closer..

George's POV-
I sit down to watch the movie and try not to make it awkward since I just cried about something so stupid..so I sit far away from him and next thing I know he scoots closer to me..and closer...
"Dream?"

"Yes George?"

"Uhm...i-nevermind" I say blushing slightly trying not to give off the fact that I like him or anything because that would just be weird..he's probably straight for all I know...

"Aw come on tell me Georgie.." and he scoots even closer...which I physically didn't think is possible...yet he somehow managed..at this point I was a blushing mess..

"Dream..we s-should just watch the mo-movie" I stutter so bad and I'm still blushing so hard and I think he noticed because next thing he did was put an arm around the back of my neck,

"D-DREAM-" I semi-yell, he starts wheezing so hard and I couldn't help but giggle a little back because his laugh was so damn cute...his wheeze never fails to make me laugh and I hate myself for it but I can't help it.

"Oh come on I'm just messing with you gogy" I blush slightly at the nickname but we start watching one of the Harry Potter movies which is me and Dream's favorite series.

Once we get done watching the movie he asks if we wanted to go to the Village market and I say yes.

Dream's POV-
We decided to walk and made some small talk, I did talk but I mostly took in the enjoyable nature surrounding us, we live in a oak forest and it's so pretty to look at.

I occasionally catch George glancing at me but I decide not to pay much attention to it.
We finally arrive and we see it's not very busy today, granted there was some type of event going on but I decided not to give much attention to it mainly because we're always on the move. We never stay in one place for so long, George always wonders why, but I never tell him, I can't. I don't even know if herobrine is still alive..so I honestly have no clue why I'm worrying so much..maybe I shouldn't.

We buy eggs, bread, wheat, sugar, and a few various meats. Once we get those we make our way back to our house. Occasionally talking about random things.

Once we make it back I stock everything where it should go and see George go sit down on the couch looking extremely tired, probably because it was about 10:30 at night.

I hadn't even realized the time, "Hey George I think you should go get some sleep you look tired" I say, he doesn't say anything he just nods and leave the room.

I start to feel tired a few minutes later and start to head to my own room and I change into comfortable clothes and eventually drift off into a deep sleep.

Time skip ||
⚠️TW⚠️ PANIC ATTACK (skip to where I say it ends if you don't feel comfortable reading)

I suddenly wake up to the sound of someone screaming, I quickly rush to where the sound was coming from and quickly open the door to see George sitting straight up in bed with a terrified look, I quickly rush over to him and hug him, he almost immediately starts to tear up,

"shh...it's okay George...you're okay..." I say super soft and calmly.

"Hey George look at me.." he looks at me and his eyes were really puffy and full of tears,

"Copy my breathing..." he looks at me and starts to breathe normally, he calms down after about 5 minutes later.

⚠️TW⚠️ OVER

"Was it another nightmare?" He nods shakily.

"Okay can you tell me what it was about?"

"h-herobrine..." he says super softly I could barely hear what he said,

"Can you explain what he did?"

"h-he...he took you..." that shocked me and I'm pretty sure my expression showed it but my mask was covering my face luckily, that was probably the last thing I expected him to say.

"He took me? Do you know why?" I try to say as calmly as I can.

"n-no..all I know is he took you from me and threatened to kill you...I can never loose you, you're my best friend i-i-" next thing I know he starts to cry again, I rub circles in his back to comfort him.

"i-i don't know if I can go back to sleep.." he says

"George, I can sleep here with you if you want...if it makes you feel better and if it will help you to sleep"
He nods shakily, so I get into bed with him and slowly put my arms around him and we eventually fall asleep.

A/N || I would prefer it if you read this thank you!!

ahHHhhhHhhh my first chapter is done!!!
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I will try to post as frequently as possible but it's gonna be a bit please bare with me.

But because of school I can't guarantee an everyday update sort of story but I can do as much as I possibly can ♡︎

Like I said this is my first book ever so don't judge me! Lol

-1345 words
But anyways have a great day/night
-Kenzieシ♡︎