𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 ➼━━❥𝐃𝐚𝐲 ???

𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{ This takes place when Hinata is in the VB Black Jackals }

•Hi everyone this account is no longer active as I have moved to another account that I wish to stay private as someone I know and don't want to associate with follows me and I wanna make sure I am not longer within their contact point at all anymore.. THIS IS UNFINISHED AND WILL STAY UNFINISHED. Thank you to everyone who even read this story at all.. thank you really, love you all truly. And I mean it. Love you.

  "I swear, if I find any bruises on my kids I will. Not. HESITATE. To stuff your eyeballs down your throats and then shove you lot off a damn cliff and let the vultu—" (Y/N) stated, pointing her fingers at the three adults with a scowl on her face, only for Shōyō to clasp a hand over her mouth silencing her. The said three adults cowered on the couch, sinking into it, not liking the... vulgar choice of her words.

  "Just.. be sure to keep them from anything harmful," Shōyō butted in, sweating at his wife's words.

  "You can count on us Hinata's!" Bokuto said pointing at himself with a proud expression.

  "Yeah, we pinky promise," Atsumu said, sighing to himself feeling relieved that Shōyō interfered with his wife's threat. To say that he wasn't scared of her at some points would be a lie.

  Sakusa nodded, his expression too filled in relief. If he was being honest he was truly terrified of Shōyō's wife, how the orange haired male married such a scary woman was beyond him. Though he must give props to his teammate as it seemed he easily made the (h/c) haired woman calm down in a matter of seconds.

  Soon enough the married couple opened the door and went to their car before driving off to their designated destination. Shōyō had one hand placed on the wheel while the other was placed on (Y/N)'s thigh.

  "I don't trust them.." the (h/c) haired woman said with a huff, crossing her arms childishly. "Couldn't we just hire a babysitter?"

  "C'mon Sunflower.. I know them! They can be trusted!" Shōyō said glancing towards his wife with a smile. "Plus they said they'll do it for free! How could we give that up?" He joked lightly with a chuckled his smile brightening once getting (Y/N) to giggle with him. "And! Before you even say it the Yachi's are out on a date that they've been planning for a month."

  "Touché," she said with a grin, placing a hand on his.

  "Plus~" Shōyō started his tone light and teasing. "This is a day where we can forget about our kids for just a moment of today, so let's make the most of it," he said giving his wife's thigh a squeeze. "No stress, no bickering, no asking of what's for dinner, etcetera etcetera!"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 🎉