➼━━❥𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  "When do plan on telling her?" Kageyama asked as they walked out of the Sakanoshita store with bags filled with warm meatbuns. The cold evening gave them a slight shiver as the air around them began to lose its warmth.

"Hopefully before we graduate.." The orange haired boy said before heaving a sigh. Like a switch the male groaned loudly in sadness. "I can't even see myself confessing either! Ugh, what am I going to do?"

Kageyama soon eased up after hearing the loud outburst Hinata had done and huffed, passing bag of meatbuns to the first years. He watched as the second years patted the sun like boy on the back before eating the buns their senior had given them.

"Well, for one, don't be a pussy," The black haired boy stated, furrowing his eyebrows towards the male.

"Can you not use that word! Say wimp or something instead!" Hinata exclaimed in frustration, throwing his arms up in the air to exaggerate his point.

"Pussy."

"Wimp!"

"Pu.. ssy."

"Just say wimp!"

"So you admit to calling yourself a wimp?" The blonde haired third year teased. Hinata growled, glaring at the tall male.

"No!"

"Oh rea—" before Tsukishima could finish he was interrupted by the sweet third year who stood in between them.

  "Alright, calm down," Yamaguchi said waving his hands softly in the air. The dark grayish-green haired boy turned towards Hinata giving him a small smile. "Has anything happened at all yet?"

Rubbing his chin, he tilted his heads upwards in thought. "Mmm, other than talking about the notes, nope," he said, putting his hands on his hips.

Yamaguchi still stayed silent seeing as the look on the orange haired boy's face stated otherwise.

"Well.. she started to think the letters were a joke.. but I told her otherwise!"

"I see, that's good," Yamaguchi said, now finally taking a bite of his meatbun.

As the Karasuno's volleyball team chatted happily with one another the sun fell deeper into the horizon making the once orangish-pink sky into a deeper purple and blue.