𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ➼━━❥ 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑,𝟓𝟓𝟎

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  "Mommy! Mommy!" A little girl with long soft orange hair whined, her hands making gripping motions. The woman in front of the little girl sighed before heaving the girl up with her one arm while the other was being occupied by another kid.

  Her son gripped her shoulders tightly as his brown eyes surveyed the many people they passed by. He flinched when he made eye contact with any of them, digging his face into his mother's hair for comfort. His facial features looked exactly like the woman that held him.

Her daughter on the other hand, was wild and optimistic. She waved at all the people that came by with a bright smile, also exclaiming a loud 'hello!' to them.

The woman with (h/c) hair sighed sitting down on the bench, letting her two children sit beside her. The little boy instantly climbed back to his mother's side his small hands wrapped around her upper arm.

She sighed resting her head against the wall behind her. She was exhausted, taking care of two children took up a lot of her time, especially when one of them is exactly like her husband when he was younger.

The woman's (e/c) looked at the spot next to her instantly noticing the absence of her child. Quickly she glanced everywhere. She snapped her head to the left when she heard the familiar caw of a crow.

"Mio! Stop messing with crow!" The woman exclaimed jolting as she saw what her daughter was doing.

Mio instantly dropped her hands to her side, the leftover fries she held now in the crows mouth. Waving a goodbye to the bird she quickly made her way to her mother's side.

"What am I going to do with you..."

"Like you always do (Y/N), spoil her rotten~" a voice said with a chuckle.

"Aunt Kiyama! Aunt Yachi!" Mio screamed with happiness running at the two woman in full speed.

"Hey there ya little booger, how are ya?" The light brown haired woman said, ruffling the girl's hair. Yachi sighed placing a hand onto Kiyama's shoulder ceasing what the woman was doing. Silently she soothe the orange girl's hair before standing back up with a proud look.

"Honey, you really got to come up with better nicknames..." Yachi said with a huff before patting Mio's head affectionately.