➼━━❥𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐎?

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐎?.. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WHAT!"

Hinata covered his ears as his friends screamed out in shock. Opening his eyes slowly he saw their expressions all ranging from confused to shocked. The orange haired boy nervously laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you actually gonna follow that note though?" Yachi asked with a raised brow, a worried look worn on her face.

  "Yeah, maybe it's time ya know?"

  "Oh my, is Hinata putting on his big boy pants?"

  "Shut up Tsukishima!" Hinata yelled pointing a finger at the snickering blonde. The orange haired boy growled in annoyance glaring at the bean stalk.

"I wonder who did it though..." Yamaguchi piped in putting a finger on his chin in thought. "Yesterday I came to school a little late..."

"I was in my classroom on morning duty," Yachi stated placing her hands on her hips.

The trio then looked at both Tsukishima and Kageyama awaiting their responses on the subject. Maybe even a little suspicious.

"What?" They both asked staring blandly at the group before them.

"Did you have something to do with this?" Yachi questioned narrowing her eyes at them.

"Could care less."

"Who are we even talking about?"

"(Y/N), you moron!" Hinata screeched curling his hands into fist. The black haired male glared at the tangerine making the latter jump back.

  "Well who—"

  "Hinata-kun~"

  Everyone snapped their heads towards the entrance of the gym spotting a familiar girl with light brown hair and pale green eyes.

  The girl waved at them before jogging over. Yachi jumped in front of the orange haired boy stopping Kiyama in her tracks.