➼━━❥𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟓

𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ*

Hinata jumped into the air, his head and shoulders reaching above the net. Feeling the air around made his smile widen. The molten ball soon came right in front of his face. With a swing the orange haired boy smacked the ball towards the floor.

  "Yes!" He exclaimed, fist pumping the air in victory.

"Good job Hinata-kun!" The familiar female voice cheered which made the said boy deflate a little.

He wished it was (Y/N)'s voice praising him instead. He knew that being a third year means a lot of pressure is put on oneself, the nagging from teachers on what you want to do for the future is excruciating. Especially for a certain (h/c) haired girl.

  (Y/N) was the type of person who likes being in the lower classes instead of the college courses no matter how smart she was. She liked the easy and non-stressing way to do things, so she placed herself in Hinata's class.

Even though she was in the lower courses the teachers knew of her higher intellect and put a lot of pressure onto her just like the ones in the college courses do. Even as much as they tried to place her into those higher classes she still stuck around, refusing to leave.

So them knowing how much the (h/c) haired girl slacked off made them pester her even more than others. Him knowing that, he wanted to let her be. Hinata is aware of how obnoxious he is, so he decided to let the girl he cherished relax.

Knowing (Y/N), she was probably sprawled out on her bed sleeping the evening away.

The orange haired boy emitted a chuckle at thought. A smile adorned his face as he thought more about her. The tips of his ears tingled with heat, the same with his cheeks.

The whistle signaled for their water break. Everyone made their ways to their bags, searching for their refreshing water bottles.

"Hinata-kun! You did amazing as always," Kiyama stated with a large smile and a happy go lucky attitude. Her eyes sparkled with admiration.

"Thank you," Hinata said with a smile, setting his water onto the floor.

  "Hey, uhm, Hinata-kun? W.. would you like to walk.. walk home togethe—"