Oh right… a couple Y/N. A couple of siblings…

Despite their rather dishevelled and messed up nature, both Yuqi and Y/N were busy being amazed with the thrilling sight of Bora-Bora. The pair of them thought that they would be having a good morning dinner on a small hotel similar to the one they had previously, but then with the rather open nature of the place, their breakfast were placed on a floating hut not far from their villas, its aesthetic fitting the modern balance of nature and structure. The seven each took their respective places as the staff began to prepare the food for the members.

“Oh wow, they know our orders already?” Miyeon asked, surprised that the waiters seemed to rush out of their table to serve them.

“I ordered the food beforehand, unnie,” Soyeon answered to her. “With how long it took for Y/N-oppa and Yuqi here to get off of bed despite sleeping through the night, well, I had just enough time to place orders.”

Y/N blushed.

Oh God Yuqi and I look so weird for being gone without word like that.

“I can’t believe we slept through the night. My body clock’s pretty damn messed up,” Y/N remarked.

“We were literally calling Yuqi last night but she’s not picking up,” Minnie informed them. “I thought you were doing something in the villa to ignore our calls-“

“Unnie…!” Yuqi exclaimed as she blushed. “What on earth are we supposed to be doing, huh?”

Soyeon notably shifted her gaze away and pretended to admire the roof.

Soojin dropped her head low, attempting to hide her laughter.

Miyeon and Shuhua, on the other hand, stared at their Thai member with utmost confusion on their beautiful faces.

“Exactly what you two were doing, sleeping!” Minnie said. Apparently she was very unaware that her statement caused a lot of imagination from her members.

“How did you know that we’re sleeping?”

“You’re not picking up! What else would you do huh?”

“Oh, right,” Yuqi said, her face going tomato-red. It seemed that she too generated awkward thoughts on her own mind.

“I wanted to swim around,” Soojin added, her lips curving to a dangerous red smirk. “But I thought it was too invasive especially if you two were doing something naughty together.”

Y/N gazed towards her.

“Soojin unnie,” Yuqi said. “What do you mean something naughty?”

Soojin giggled.

“Oh nothing dear, just perhaps, watching a movie without the rest of the group? That’s pretty naughty to me, you know.”

I’m pretty sure that’s not what she’s thinking of. We all know what Soojin thinks about me.

“How are you feeling now?” Soyeon asked in attempt to break the impending awkwardness of the topic. “I do hope you both are now okay, Manager-nim. We have good plans for this evening and I hope your status won’t eat up the fun.”

“Oh no, oppa and I are really fine, right oppa?” Yuqi said.

“Of course we were really okay. My head’s a bit screwed but I think it’ll go off in a few hours.”

“That’s nice to know. I really want you to enjoy every bit of it.”

“Wait,” Y/N said, puzzled. “What exactly are we doing for tonight, anyway?”