Under the Moon and Stars

Author-nim: Not going to lie, this was the hardest chapter to write because I have to do a lot of revisions to make it work with my taste. Also by far, the longest one, all dedicated to our most precious maknae <3

Enjoy the story!

---

Put your hands all over; want your smell in me forever. I’m losing my composure, can’t nobody do me better?

---

Luckily for Y/N, Shuhua didn’t make the entire thing a big deal and continued to act natural as she casually asked him to order food for the both of them

Luckily for Y/N, Shuhua didn’t make the entire thing a big deal and continued to act natural as she casually asked him to order food for the both of them. He assumed that Shuhua’s trip to the bathroom and coming back with her face entire wet for the nth time possibly washed out the entire fluster from the whole fiasco from a while back. He also shrugged the ordeal off and sat along with Shuhua as the TV played one of South Korea’s Variety Shows.

“Do you watch TV often oppa?” Shuhua managed to break through the awkward silence.

“Well,” breathed Y/N, happy that finally they could talk thanks to Shuhua. “I did, but I wasn’t entirely watching it more on listening to it when we were back in Sweden. Although shows here in Korea, they’re really different from what I was used to.”

“Is that so, how come? “

“Yup, well Korea is truly well known for their dramas, reality shows, idol TV and stuff like that. Sweden has none of that. It was more of the western format of sitcoms, survival shows, documentaries, stuff like that. It was the lack of difference between production that caused me to lose interest actually paying attention to what I was watching, but as soon as I got news that we’re moving here, the first thing I thought of doing was actually watching a K-drama, you know, to get a good idea of the culture I’m about to experience for who knows how long.”

“Hey, I thought the same too,” Shuhua replied as she rested her feet on the glass table. “It was quite the experience adjusting to the living here. I actually didn’t know what came into me when I was sixteen but I just wanted to come here and try out my fortune and auditioned.”

“Well, I could see that that fortune did you so well. I mean, being an Idol and all that.”

“Yeah, it’s actually funny when I think of it. It was my friends who introduced me to the genre when we were in Taiwan. It was, to say the least, quite an experience. Back then there weren’t that much of Taiwanese idols in the industry, and as soon as I set out here I already doubted myself. It was when I auditioned on the agency and met Hyuna-sunbaenim that actually gave me a strong push to debut.”

“You’ve gone a long way Shuhua and you’ve done a good job at that.”

“Thank you, oppa. Even though I’ve debuted with all my unnies, I won’t hide the fact that I was quite doubtful of myself before. Maybe even you could notice that. I had such short lines, I wanted to stay back whenever we’re at the stage, well I just feel that I was the weakest, least interesting member in Idle before, but until—“