Company Benefits

Y/N concluded that it was indeed a product of last night’s encounter, amplified by his sole perverted mind that lead to him dreaming about having sex with Minnie in his own room. The sight of her barely covered by two strips of cloth and even giving him the privilege to dive face-first into her cleavage drastically increased his libido and therefore was carried in his sleep. It was one of his fantasies that, in his thought, would be disastrous if it came true.

He opened the door to his room and the sound of Red Velvet’s Red flavour greeted him, along with the mixed laughter of Soojin, Shuhua, and Minnie. His heart raced at the sound of Minnie’s voice, but his subconscious caused him to walk towards the living room casually.

The table was pushed far towards the base of the television rack as the three members danced along the music from Soojin’s phone, each of them trying their own best to not be laughing while at it. Their feet pounded the floor, causing the carpet to send ripples all around. Y/N caught himself silently staring at Shuhua’s very beautiful face, and yet he was caught by Minnie, who manages to stop her uncontrolled laughing and spoke to him.

“Good morning Y/N!” she greeted with a wide smile on her face.

Y/N’s eyes widened at the sudden greeting of the Thai girl. A trail of sweat lined from his temple towards his cheek as Minnie’s greeting expression changed to a look of utter confusion. The two other girls dancing beside her also noticed that she did not receive a returning greeting. Y/N simply stared at Minnie’s dreamy eyes, hoping to have the same amount of awkwardness as he was already feeling.

“Are you okay oppa?” Shuhua curiously asked while Red Flavour changed to Wonder Girls’ Nobody in the background.

“Good morning! I’m sorry,” panted Y/N while he scratched the back of his neck. “I had a… weird dream.”

Soyeon entered the main door just as Yuqi and Miyeon went out from their respective rooms. They were both rubbing their eyes and their hairs were flayed in different directions.

“Weird enough to cause you going out of your room all sweaty?” asked Soojin.

“Well yeah,” I calmly admitted.

“I’m hungry,” groaned Miyeon.

“Oh,” jumped Minnie in her place. She then skipped towards Y/N’s side and put her arm around his own. “Y/N oppa was so gentle last night. I enjoyed his company.”

If it wasn’t for his own jumping reaction, Y/N would not realize that all five of the girls inside the dorm gasped at Minnie’s statement. All of the other members had their hands covering their mouths, with their faces obviously turning a slight shade of pink. The trace of morning sickness wavered away from both Yuqi and Miyeon’s faces as they joined the entire rest of the room. They basically had the same expression, except for Soojin whose eyes drilled Y/N so dangerously she could almost cut his head off.

“Hey Minnie, I never thought you were naughty,” gasped Miyeon, finally breaking the silence.

Minnie smiled towards her while she still clung to a face palming Y/N. Upon hearing Miyeon’s statement, it slowly began to sink into her, and she abruptly let go of Y/N’s arm and covered her face.

“NO! NO IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!”

Her attempts were solely buried under the gasping and teasing of the five other girls accompanying them in the room. The air was mixed with screaming, laughing, gasping, and teasing amidst the upbeat background music, which slowly transitioned to Momoland’s Baam.

“I was with Minnie in the pool last night,” said Y/N, raising both of his hands to shut everyone up. “I was tired last night and went for a swim. That is where I met Minnie and we went for a small talk.”