0.0 | Pretty Reckless

summary

"Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to go get drunk enough for you to seem interesting."

When anyone heard the name Sienna McCall, teenagers would cheer and parents would scowl.

Sienna barely knew who she was. She already had people doing that for her.

She was labeled as the party girl. The hot girl. The Miss New York. The loner, but still of course popular. The smoker. The alcoholic. The Reckless.

She knew who she wanted to be though, but she would never admit that. She didn't mind her party life at times because it's when she could really express herself.

Sienna wasn't exactly a troubled teen, misunderstood yes, confusing yes but not troubled.

Coming home at midnight completely drunk was a routine for Sienna. Her dad didn't even bother to stop her anymore and that's when he was actually home.

He was just simply tired of her constant crap and it's not like his job was more important than she was, he was part of the FBI and believes his work had to come first.

Sienna found her life simple, but sad not that she sat down feeling sorry for herself and writing in her journal and how she wished things were different, no that wasn't her.

She never knew her mother, just that she was a woman who couldn't handle having a baby or she died or she was somewhere traveling the world and she was coming back, but Sienna had told so many different stories about her mother she didn't know what lie to believe anymore.

Her dad practically told her nothing, so it lead to Sienna making her own stories.

She liked her life like this, she didn't want anything changing until she leaves her dad in New York and travels the world.

But as usual for Sienna, things would manage to play against her.

There was always an opponent opposite her, trying to take her in her own game.

And it's wasn't what Sienna was expecting. Which was ironic considering some people thought Sienna was sometimes Psychic.

No, there was no way she could have been so stupid to take the wrong turn and end the game. She still wanted to play but...

Her moves were reckless and the game ended.

It was game over for the pretty reckless and time to go back to reality.

Except her reality wasn't hit with working harder in school and getting good grades. No her father literally threw her out of the house.

And instead, she gets this.

"Apprantley your my mother."

Not as good as.

"And your my twin brother?"

[warning. Includes some strong language and also the use of alcohol/smoking.

________________

New story! And I have a mccall 1 coming soon. Im crazy I know

And I have a lot planned for this. So I'm bringing Isaac for season 1 because I have better planned for this season. Sorry if you think it's weird.

Again my obsession. With twins has been Added.

I know there's a lot of Scott's sister fic but as always I'll try to make it as different as possible and also they don't even know each other. Long lost twin brother type story and also mother. She doesn't know her mother is mama mccall

So THE princess Vanessa Hudgens plays Sienna McCall.

I'll start updating after I finish with beastly which is on my other account. I might have to remove some stories or put some on hold.

Friendly reminder. Steal this and I'm getting ripper Stefan after you. Lots of love Adri

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF I JUST OWN SIENNA MCCALL AND HER PLOT LINES.

-Adrianna