0.3 | Bravado

▝▝ //Chapter; three//

0.3 Bravado

Sienna's head throbbed but she was glad about the oxygen that finally filled her lungs. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, taking in her surroundings.

She racked her brain for previous events and when she finally remembers, she jumped up from the couch her legs nearly failing her.

"Hey-hey calm down." Sienna turned to see the teenage boy again, a slight frown on his face.

Sienna glared at him. "Where am I? What happened?" She questioned.

Scott sighed. "You're at my house and you sort of had an asthma attack. Trust me, I know how much they suck but we luckily found your inhaler before my mom could suggest my one." He chuckled nervously.

Sienna just started at him warily.

"I guess you could also call her your mom." Sienna's eyes widen, as she felt her breath hitch again.

"You're awake." Melissa spoke in relief, as Sienna and Scott both turn to her in unison.

Scott stood up, as he moved towards Sienna. Standing next to him, Sienna could see how much taller he was compared to her. She wasn't short, but she still wasn't at Scott's height yet.

"I should go." Sienna quickly remarks, grabbing her stuff. Her vision still blurry whilst she tried to make out the stuff she was holding.

Melissa sighed, as she grabbed a hold of Sienna's arm gently bringing her back.

"Don't touch me!" Sienna exclaims.

Her outburst shocks the other McCall's, and their facial expression just wanted to make Sienna run more. Anger spread through her body whilst she clenched her fist.

Sienna looked up at Scott, as she finally understood what's happening. "You're the one he was talking about. He was saying something about splitting us up. I didn't know what at the time."

Scott could barely open his mouth to speak whilst Sienna began talking again except facing their mother.

"And apparently you're my mother so that's something." Melissa nodded her head slowly; her eyes red from all the crying she had done.

Melissa never thought she would see her little girl again, she wasn't exactly so little anymore which shocked Ms McCall on so many levels, indicating the last time she saw her daughter was just as a baby. It was hard for her to give her daughter up to her father; she didn't even want to do it.

But it was only fair at that time and she wanted Rafael as far away from her as possible. They promised never to tell the twins, they promise to stay away from each other and live their own lives. No contact. No nothing.

It took every part of Melissa to accept the offer, but there wasn't a day that went by that she didn't think of her daughter or the thought of telling Scott.

Twins are never meant to be split up. It was mistake Melissa made, that she would always regret but at the time it seemed like the only option.

"Your Dad called, just after your asthma attack. I was shocked but it didn't take a genius to figure out how alike we look. I didn't need him to tell me you were my daughter." Melissa stated her voice gentle.

Sienna didn't even bat an eyelash, anger engulfed her. She didn't want to like these people. Her mother abandoned her, and kept who she thinks is her brother. It was just a tragic story Sienna was pulled into and she was the lost cause. She was the thing that nobody wanted.