0.7 | Kids In The Dark

▝▝ //chapter; seven//

0.7 Kids In The Dark

When Sienna thought calling Melissa Mom was the thing she regretted the most so far in life (and trust Sienna to do even worse than that) right now seemed like an understatement.

She pinched herself every five seconds, regretting her decision on letting Derek drop her at home, at this point she would rather walk.

The worst part, was that Allison got dropped off first which pissed her off more considering she wanted Alison to be the one who got murdered first (or better yet Scott since it's his fault) since it was the brunettes plan, she surely wanted to jump out of the window at one point from the suffocation radiating from around her.

Keeping her eyes on the scenery, Sienna wasn't sure if she like the silence surrounding them and started to fiddle around with the radio station. She cringed at the over played pop song that came out, mumbling about how real music was never played.

Derek couldn't help but be annoyed by Sienna's rudeness but also amused, the basic reaction people usually got from her.

Sienna groaned when she couldn't find one decent song, giving up on life and everything it meant because good music was important to her.

"So how do you know Scott? You may be hot but you have to be at least over the age from our young generation?" Sienna questioned, finding her source of entertainment from him.

Derek didn't answer straight away still trying to register what she said. When he watched Scott earlier on the field earlier that day, he saw Sienna and could quickly sense something different about her. Her scent was no like no other he witnessed before, it was strong but in a way vague. It didn't reveal itself long enough for someone to notice that she was different.

"Well are you going to answer or just sit there and brood?" Before Sienna could continue her nonsense, her eyes quickly caught a familiar sign.

"Stop the car." Startled by her sudden outburst, Derek stopped the car in the most dangerous way possible.

"What!" Derek snapped at the still drunk teenager.

Derek was far from pleased and he was already running late and there was no doubt that Scott had already shifted.

"Open the door." Sienna insisted pulling at the locked door.

"At the graveyard? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Once Sienna finally got the door unlocked, she quickly got out quick enough before he could stop her which relived Sienna. "A whole lot but that's a mystery waiting for you to figure out"

Not wanting to waste time Derek sped off wanting to get to Scott fast enough, he didn't understand how Sienna and Scott could be so different though for being twins. All he knew was that Sienna was something else, personality and supernatural wise.

Sienna had no idea why she wanted to stop at the graveyard again even though it should have been the last place she was supposed to go but as usual she ignored the warnings.

The night was cold but it didn't bother Sienna as much, she quickly made her way through the graveyard hoping the same person she met last time was there but now thinking about it seemed stupid. She had drank so much that day she could of hallucinated the graveyard boy that had helped her.

Sienna chuckled loudly, small hiccups escaping her lips at hoe stupid she was. Sienna had no idea what she was doping but she knew what she wanted. (Sort of)

Stepping out from the darkness, Isaac starred wide eyed at dancing Sienna.

"What are you doing?" Isaac questioned startling Sienna so much she nearly tripped on her own foot making Isaac catch her on time.