0.8 | Misery Buisness

▝▝ //chapter; eight//

0.8 Misery Business

SIENNA SHOVED THE LAST FEW SKETCHES IN HER BAG, the crumbling sound filling the silence in her room. She had taken longer than usual to go meet Isaac at the graveyard she didn't know why she decided to fix her make up when it was already dark nor did she know if he was going to be there.

She just needed to get this new information off her chest and since graveyard boy (Isaac, she still isn't comfortable with the fact he's real) had probably lived in Beacon for some time, he would know more about the Hale fire hopefully.

She put on her leather jacket, grabbing her bag and carefully living her bedroom certain that Scott and Melissa would have been a sleep. It was a school night and she knew she wouldn't be aloud to go anywhere at such an hour but that never did stop Sienna McCall.

Just when she was about to reach the second step of the stairs after successfully walking past Scotts and Melissa's room, a loud crash startled her causing her to jump back in horror.

Her eyes widen when the noise was followed by a shriek and a thump. Instantly her black boots rushed to the direction of Scott's room not thinking twice about swinging his room door open only for a sinking feeling in her stomach erupt in fear and confusion.

Sienna's eyes widen when met with the familiar green eyes that reflected back into her brown ones, her eyes traveling to his hands wrapped around a terrified Scott's neck.

"What the hell!" Sienna exclaimed a frightened look replacing her features.

From what she was told by Derek on the night of the party. Derek and Scott were friends but the view in front of her said otherwise.

His hand was tightly wrapped around Scott's neck. In instinct she brought her only defence on her right now out of her leather jacket, quickly approaching him whilst spraying the content in his face although most of it accidently stung Scott's eyes too indicating in both Derek and Scott to fall down in pain.

"Let him go you psycho!" Sienna dropped to the floor beside Scott her boots hitting Derek in the face.

"You should have gotten out of the way Scott." Sienna in her way apologised to Scott as he covered his eyes in agony from the burning substance that made his eyes water, really what Sienna was muttering was how she was sorry for being reckless.

Once Sienna took a quick glance behind her, her brows furrowed at the absence of Derek who not long ago occupied the place in the same pain as Scott. Her eyes travelled to the open window that let a rush of breeze rushing in letting her know he had somehow escaped from there.

Scott rubbed at his now blood shot red eyes, sending Sienna an incredulous look which Sienna innocently smiled at. "Pepper spray, really?"

Sienna shrugged, pushing herself of the ground. "Dad gave it to me for self-defence and you should be lucky I wasted it on you."

Scott quickly pushed himself up using his wall as guidance as he rushed off to his bathroom, Sienna eyes following his dramatic movements responding in her rolling her eyes.

"Why was Derek here anyways?" She questioned whilst leaning on the door frame watching as her brother washed his eyes furiously.

At that Scott immediately froze, his head snapping at Sienna direction making the other McCall surprised he didn't get a whiplash.

"How do you know Derek?" Scott asked, becoming more serious as he gave her pointed look making Sienna shift uncomfortably.

"He picked me up from the party, he said he was your friend." Sienna responded swallowing hard knowing what he was going to say next wasn't going to be good. "Well sort of." Sienna whispered referring to what happened not long ago, she thought she didn't have to be shaken up since they were friends but the look on Scott's face told her otherwise.