1.3 | We Like It Loud

▝▝ //chapter; thirteen//

1.3 We Like It Loud

"OH MY GOD, Oh my god. We're dead were so f.ucking dead."

"Sienna it's okay." The other McCall whispered back assuring his trembling sister even though he knew everything she said was right.

They were so dead, seriously for them to make it out alive on this one, deserved a trophy.

"Scott' it's my fault. I saw this happen. I-I knew."

"No, stop it's not your fault if this is anyone's fault it's mine. He wants me."

Sienna shook her head trying to hold herself together. "What is this? What's' happening? Why is the janitor dead? Who is coming after us." Sienna exploded as she tried to keep her trembling hands at her side.

"I think you already know all the answers to your questions."

X [FEW HOURS EARLIER]

Sienna's heart beat furiously in her chest as she ran out of the hospital room, given a quick glance back at the room then quickened her speed again.

It couldn't be, it couldn't be right? He's paralyzed meaning he can't even move there's no way he could be an enormous monster roaming the streets. That was insane. Her visions were just messing with her and the fact she can't even say she gets visions is crazy enough.

She had to tell Isaac he probably wouldn't believe her. She isn't sure if she believes it herself but she had to tell someone.

Isaac was currently laying on his bed as he sighed in frustration. He could hear his father scream profanities about him from downstairs just because he had come home late, which wasn't really late. Either way, Isaac didn't really care he was just glad he got Sienna to talk to again. He couldn't help but smile at the thought, Isaac liked Sienna like really liked her but he could just tell Sienna wasn't one to do those sort of things especially with him. She didn't like labels.

He had seen the way she was with Jackson and he was pretty sure she liked him, it always started with friendly banter then escalated to something more.

He frowned at the thought of Jackson. The guy was rich, he had muscles Isaac's lanky self could only wish of having. He stood up from his bed facing his mirror, he looked at his uncontrollable curly hair and his frown deepened. Jackson didn't have curly hair he thought trying to smoothen down his. Seriously he owned a bike and Jackson owned a Porsche.

There was no question on who Sienna would rather be with even Isaac would pick Jackson if he was her. Isaac flopped back on his bed in frustration who was he kidding Sienna was a freaking queen.

Before Isaac could drift off to sleep, a loud tapping noise interrupted his pattern making him groan. And then the sounds got louder until he noticed it wasn't his imagination playing with him but in fact, Sienna at his window frantically mouthing to him to open the window.

His eyes widen for a moment as he just stared at her, he had to reestablish the fact Sienna McCall was at his window. She knocked on the window again obviously growing annoyed with Isaac's lack of movement. He quickly recovered from his shock and quickly opened his window in which she let out a breath of fresh air.

"I thought you died or something, creepy way to die but it happens," Sienna affirmed simply climbing out of the window and into his room as if it was a normal thing to do not noticing Isaac watching her every movement wide-eyed.

"W-What are you doing here?" Isaac questioned after a decade. He had a girl in his room, it was exciting but definitely more terrifying since his father could easily walk into his room at any moment and if he thought Sienna didn't like him now, she would definitely not like him if she met his father.