0.2 | Heaven Knows

▝▝ //Chapter; two//

0.2 Heaven Knows

The whole car and plane ride Sienna was just thinking. What the freaking hell.

Nothing in the past twenty four hours, seemed to register in Sienna's mind yet or even make sense.

Sienna was one to believe she did in fact belong way down below, considering the events that have happened in her life.

Right now it's where she wished she was. She always brought the tragedies upon herself.

She had never felt nerves like she did now, she couldn't even keep her foot steady.

Sienna's stomach turned and tightened making her nauseas. She then started to feel self-conscious, her head pounding with different scenarios if she did meet her mother.

Would she even like her? Would she judge the red in her hair? Would she judge the way she was dressed? Would she say something about her smoking? Not that Sienna really smoked, she tried it once and her high school being that type of high school exaggerated it, and made it seem like she smoked all the time. She was Asthmatic; she wouldn't smoke even if she wanted to.

She knew for sure, the woman she was meant to call her mother was going to say something about her drinking. Now that's one thing Sienna couldn't let go of.

She knew drinking was bad, but the reason she did it was worst.

Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest, as the driver slow down.

The sign that read Beacon Hills had passed a while ago, as Sienna nearly threw up from nerves. She almost told the driver to turn back.

She saw a motel not long ago that read Motel Glen Capri. She wanted to stay there for at least a week, but just saying the name of the motel, made her skin crawl.

She wouldn't want stay there anytime soon, even if she was stranded and her only way of survival was to stay there.

"Are you going to leave the vehicle Miss?"

Sienna nearly forgot that the driver was in there with her and he probably thought she was a bit crazy, just sitting in the car and staring at the house before her.

"Um-um yea." Sienna blurted out, as she gathered her things.

The cab driver had already taken her things out, which shocked Sienna.

The cab drivers in New York practically pushed you out, and made you get your things out yourself.

But she still loved New York, she loved the rush of energy she would always get from it. She even admired the cold weather which never stopped Sienna from wearing her favourite black shorts.

This was exactly what she was wearing. It wasn't exactly what you would wear to meet your mother for the first time, but at time Sienna didn't care. It was also the same outfit she wore for her party, it's not like her dad wanted her around any time longer for her to change.

But now she did a lot. It started when she landed in California. Everything just looked so wrong to her.

Her makeup seemed horrible even when she fixed it; her outfit made her seem like some teenage prostitute even though it was her usual clothing. The all black she was wearing made her seem like some Goth chick, she even hated the red in hair.

Sienna knew she was just being the bully to herself, pointing out every flaw until she believed it.

But she kept the makeup and clothes, hoping her 'mother' wouldn't care and just be happy to see her daughter.

But who the hell said this was a happy ever after story? It's a modern tale; there are no happy endings especially for Sienna McCall.

Even though Sienna convinced herself she didn't care what her mother would think of her, she still pulled at her shorts and questioned her all black outfit. She was certain the red in her hair was the only thing that was in colour.

Sienna finally had the courage to knock on the door, her hand shaking slightly. She wasn't sure if she was sweating because of nerves or how hot it was in California.

She could practically feel her leather jacket tighten around her. She finally made a conclusion, she hated the hot weather.

Sienna glanced around the neighbourhood her supposed mother lived in, the whole time she was in New York with her father. She questioned why her own mother didn't want her, and just decided to leave her with her dad.

Was she not good enough?

When no one answered the door, Sienna nearly cheered from relief. Sienna hoped she wasn't home; at least it will give her time to comprehend everything, since her plane ride did nothing because she was still battling with her hangover.

Sienna sighed, as she finally picked up her suitcase that now seemed heavier than before.

Waiting another second, Sienna finally turned to leave knowing she purposely knocked once.

She nearly froze in shock when she heard the door click. She wanted to run and never look back and hoping to somehow get struck by lightning and speed away like Barry Allen.

But she froze like a child who just witnessed the goodness of chocolate.

Sienna turned around slowly, expecting to be met by her 'mother' but instead she was met by a teenage boy.

He was around her age, his dark mop brown hair covering a bit of his big brown eyes that reflected in Sienna's. His tan skin finished of his look and Sienna could tell it wasn't only from the California heat.

Sienna too was tan for someone who lived in a cold environment her whole life, but her dad was also tanned, so Sienna just thought she inherited it.

"Are you looking for someone?" Scott questioned the girl that stood outside his door.

He shook the feeling he got from her, when he realised he was staring too long. Scott noted she seemed familiar, but knew she was a new face around Beacon Hills.

The tired circles around her eyes screamed sleep but she didn't seem more awake when she looked at him.

Sienna gulped already knowing what ever happened next wasn't exactly going to be good.

"Um hi-." She cleared her throat as she adjusted the handle of her bag on her shoulders.

"I-I'm looking for a-" Sienna paused realising she didn't know her mother's name. She pulled out the piece of paper her father gave her, knowing she saw some type of name.

"A Melissa McCall?" Sienna couldn't help but roll her eyes, noticing her mother kept her father's last name.

Scott raised his brow in questioning but Sienna didn't notice, too nervous to even make eye contact. She was also to busy admiring the house.

It wasn't anything too big, but it looked comfortable just like a home should be, nothing like her apartment back in New York but she still like to call it home.

"Ok then." Scott responded, moving further from the door a little. "Mom! There's someone at the door for you."

"Mom?" The words escaped from Sienna's lips so fast before she could register what he said.

She took a closer look at the boy making her lungs close up. She could felt her self-struggle to breath and before she knew it, she was falling to the ground in pain.

As she struggled to catch air, before she knew it. Everything went black.

_________________

0-100 real quick

Isaac will Come in soon. It's just that Sienna has so much drama to sort out.

Like new family and all that. I really like the way Sienna would react later because it's a realistic one.

Also please
Comment what you think of the storyline and Sienna

And please vote. -Adrianna