"Bucky!" I call out but dad blasts him. I run to Bucky and cup his cheeks with my hands.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. You're gonna be alright" I say and start healing Bucky.

Steve was fighting dad and I was trying to be quick. Dad couldn't get in a single punch and I was so conflicted. I didn't know if I should help dad or my best friend and boyfriend. I just wanted this to be over. I looked over my shoulder and saw dad hurting Steve. Steve fell to his knees in front of me and I stood in between them.

"This won't change anything. Dad, you can't take your anger out on someone who has had no control over their actions. It's not right"

"What if someone had killed me? What would you do?" dad asked and I looked over at Steve and Bucky. I looked back at dad.

"I would cry everyday knowing I could have saved your life but didn't. I would blame myself for all of this crazy shit that is happening. I would cry myself to sleep at night thinking what would have happened if I saved you" I say, thinking about dad's death. I look at dad, tears in my eyes.

Dad looked at my eyes and I could feel he realised something, but he didn't say anything.

"Move" he said but I didn't. He sighed and pushed me to the side. He punched Steve and threw him to the other side "Stay down. Final warning" dad said to Steve.

Steve slowly got up and looked at dad with his fists to his chest.

"I could do this all day" Steve said and dad got ready to shoot him but Bucky grabbed his leg.

Dad kicked Bucky in the face and Steve grabbed dad, pulling him over his head, and threw him to his right. Steve got on top of dad and started punching. He then grabbed his shield and bashed it several times on dad's head.

"Steve, you're gonna kill him" I say and reach my hand out. Steve lifts the shield up and jabbs it into dad's arc reactor. I try to get up but I feel pain everywhere. I crawl to dad and get on my knees. I look at him and he looks at me. I get some water and start to heal dad. Steve takes out the shield and taps my shoulder. He picks up Bucky and I try to get up. I walk to Steve but I stumble and fall down. Bucky tries to come to me but I put a hand out to stop him. I get up again and keep walking, pain rushing through my body.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" dad yelled. Steve stood still for a moment, before dropping the shield on the ground and continuing.

~~~~~

"You sure about this" Steve asked as we walked up to Bucky. I looked at Bucky anxiously.

"I can't trust my own mind" Bucky said and smiled "So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head... I think going back under is the best thing"

"It's not the best for me. I need you in my life" I say to Bucky and he smiles at me.

"Steve, can we have a minute?" Bucky asked.

"Sure" Steve said and left the room.

"Doll, I know that you don't like the idea of me going in the ice, but, it's the best for everyone. I can't hurt anyone if I'm not here"

"I know, it's just, after what happened, all the chaos and ridiculousness, I realised, that I risked my life for you, and I would do it again. I love you. And I don't want to see you go" I says and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean my forehead on his and he looks at my eyes.

"I love you too. I'll never forget you Y/N. You are my everything. When I go under, I'll be dreaming about you and only you" he says and I cup his cheeks in my hands and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and we stay like that for a while. I pull back and look at him. He leans his forehead on mine.

"I'll miss you" I say and kiss his cheek.

"I'll miss you too" he says and Steve comes back in the room.

~~~~~

They are going to put him under. I look at him and he has his eyes closed. When the frost comes in I cry in Steve's chest. He rubs my back in comfort and rests his chin on my head.

~~~~~

Me and Steve are looking out a window. I hear footsteps and turn around to see T'Challa.

"Thank you for this" Steve said.

"Your friend and my father... They were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace..." T'Challa says, but stops.

"You know, if they find out he's here... They'll come for him" Steve said, looking at T'Challa.

"Oh, please, let them try" I say and Steve looks at me and smiles. I smile back.