chapter 42

We arrived at the quinjet and jumped inside. Thor started pushing buttons and put his hand on the scanner.

"Welcome. Voice activation required" the computer said.

"Thor" Thor tried. The computer beeped.

"Access denied" The computer said.

"Uh... Thor, son of Odin" Thor tried. The computer beeped again.

"Access denied"

"God of Thunder" Beep.

"Access denied"

"Strongest Avenger" Beep.

"Access denied"

"Strongest Avenger" Thor said in a deeper voice. Beep.

"Access denied" I chuckled a bit.

"Damn you, Stark" Thor said quietly.

"Thor, move" I say and put my hand on the scanner "Miss Stark, strongest Avenger" I say with a smile.

"Welcome, Miss Stark, strongest Avenger" I smirk and look at Thor. He frowns but chuckles when the jet starts to turn on.

"Friends stay" Hulk says as he tears a hole in the side of the jet.

"No, no, no! Stop!" Thor yells. Hulk comes into the jet and it brakes as he is too big to walk in it normally.

"Stay!" Hulk said as the jet started powering down

"Stop! Stop breaking everything!" I don't know what to do so I just stand there and look at my nails as I wait for the chaos to end.

"Don't go!" Hulk says as he keeps coming. I push a couple of buttons and a hologram of Nat pops up.

"Nice work, big guy" the hologram says. Me and Thor look at Hulk "We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast. So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode... So I need you to help me out. Okay?" Hulk grunts softly and backs up a little "I need you to..." The hologram says distorted as it turns off.

Hulk punches himself and smashes into everything as he tries not to turn into Bruce. I back up a little and Thor hugs me protectively as Hulk continues to smash around.

"No! No, Banner!" I hear Hulk says and I look up to see Hulk struggling. He slowly turns into Bruce and I sigh in relief "Oh, jeez" I hear Bruce say and run to him.

"Banner" Thor calls.

"Hey, hey, hey" I say to calm him down.

"You alright, Banner?" Thor asks, kneeling down beside us. Bruce gets up in a hurry and scares me.

"Hey, whoa. It's me. It's me and Thor"

"Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. We won't hurt you. Sun's going down"

"Y/N, Thor" Bruce calls.

"Yeah" Thor says.

"Oh, thank god" I say and hug Bruce. He hugs me back and looks at Thor.

"What happened to you're hair?" Bruce asked.

"Some creepy old man cut it off" Thor said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's not some creepy old man. He created this universe"

"Really?" Thor asks and I nod my head.

"It looks good" Bruce says.

"Oh, thanks" Thor says.

"I know, but his long hair was a little nicer cuz I used to seeing it" I say as I play with Thor's hair a bit.

"Where are we? Oh, how's Nat?" Bruce asked.

"Aw. You're on a strange planet away from home and all you care about is Nat. I ship!" I say loudly and they both look at me.

"Uh, Nat is good, I'm sure"

"Is she okay? And what about Sokovia?"

"Sokovia?"

"The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?"

"Banner, listen"

"What? Wait, did you say, on a strange planet?" Bruce asks.

"Sokovia. Ultron. That was 2 years ago"

"What are you saying?"

"Well..."

"What? I've been Hulk for 2 years"

"I'm afraid so" Thor said.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce asks after he takes off his necklace. He gets up and goes to the panel with the scanner on it.

"Banner, there's something you should know" Thor says. Bruce puts his hand on the scanner.

"Voice activation required" The computer says.

"Banner" Bruce said.

"Welcome, second strongest Avenger" the computer said.

"Uh, what?" Thor asks.

"Sucks to be you" I say and smile.

"Ship's log" Bruce asked. The computer showed a video of Hulk in the jet as It crashes. He tries to hold on.

"Y/N, Thor, Where are we?"

"Yeah, about that" Thor says.

"Sakaar. Another planet"

"Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved exalted champion and my good friend, Y/N Stark, have turned up missing" a hologram of Jeff said. We looked out the window of the broken jet "Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion"

"Who's that?" Bruce asked.

"Jeff. Oh, I mean the Grandmaster. I call him Jeff to the reader" I say, looking at Bruce then, back at Jeff.

"The readers?" Bruce asked.

"Never mind" I say and listen to what Jeff is going to say, even though I already know.

"You actually lived at his house for a while" Thor chimed in.

"I did?" Bruce asked, looking at Thor.

"Yeah" I reassure.

"Quite a lot's happened. You and I had a fight recently"

"Did I win?"

"No, I won. Easily" Thor lied and I nudged him in the side.

"Doesn't sound right"

"Well, it's true"

"No, it's not. It was a tie. Thor got shocked before the fight finished, so technically Hulk cheated without knowing"

"It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen him and Miss Y/N Stark" Jeff continued.

"Seductive God of Thunder" Thor says and I chuckle "We need to move" Thor continued and made his way out of the jet.

"Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Y/N, Thor, I think I'm freaking out" Bruce says as he walks towards Thor. I follow them and move next to Bruce.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay. Put these on" Thor says and gives Bruce some of dad's clothes.

"These are Tony's clothes" Bruce says, still holding up Hulks pants.

"I know, come on" Thor says, ushering both of us to go with him.

"Is he here?" Bruce asked.

"No, dad isn't here" I say.

"She's right. He's not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay? The sun's going down. The sun's getting real low. Sun's going down" Thor says as we leave the jet, a smile on my face as I remember Loki getting punched in the face later on.