Chapter 14: Her Touch

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to. This was about you baby."

"I know  don't have to but I want to."

She flipped me over and undid my belt and pants. I helped her take them off. She gasped when she saw I decided to go commando. 

 "No boxers?" She asked in a teasing manner.

I smiled at her and told her no. As so as the word no left my mouth I felt her warm wet tongue licking my shaft. Her hand tracing the movements of her mouth. Then without fail she started sucking on my balls while gently grasping them in her hands. Playing with them as she sucked them. She moved her mouth back to my shaft and started sucking me.

"God baby your mouth feels so good." I moaned.

"You like that daddy?" 

Oh fuck she did not just call me daddy. Her mouth went back sucking me harder than I have been ever sucked before. She picks up her speed as her hand still caressing my balls. And just when I think she couldn't get anymore perfect, she took all of me into her mouth. 

"Oh fuck..fuck... just like that baby." My moans were getting more and more breathy. I don't know how much more I am gonna last if she keeps going the way she's going.

I looked down at her and when I did she looked up at me thru her lashes. As she did this she winked and that's when I notice her hand go to the lovely mound of flesh in between her legs. She was getting herself off at the same time she was getting me off. Holy hell this was hot to watch. Her eyes staring at me and with lust taken over her.

"I am about to cum babe. If you don't want me in your mouth pull back now." I said to her.

She pulled back just a bit. "I want you. All of you." And just like that she went back sucking on me. She was getting close. I knew because I could feel her other hand start shaking as she was toying with my balls.

"Yes baby yes...oh fuck," And just like that I release everything I had in her mouth. And she took me like a champ. Drinking every last drop of me. "That was amazing."

When she pulled back she looked up at me and smiled.  How can she be this amazing. I pulled her up to me and kissed her. I tasted myself in that kiss. Even though most guys won't do something like that, which I had to say I was one of them, but with her it was different. With just a few short months of getting to know each other and now having her as my girlfriend is amazing. She's amazing.

She pulled back the covers to her bed and held her arm out to me. "Come sleep with me." Just a simple request from her. So that's what we did. We took ourselves a nap. Having her in my arms like I did was such an amazing feeling. 

After a short time, I woke up and checked the time. Noticing the clock said it was six in the evening and Rochelle was still asleep. Even though we only had oral it was still amazing. I moved slowly out of the bed and used the restroom. After I finished up and washed my hands I went back into her room and just stood there watching her sleep. Her hair was sprayed out against her and her pillow. 

I walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her shoulder gently. She moaned into her sleep. I smiled as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder. She turned over and opened her eyes. 

"Hi."

"Hi beautiful. Did you have a nice nap?"

"I did. Better than I have in a long time."

I kissed her sweet lips and gently moved my tongue over her lips. She parted her mouth for me to invade my tongue to hers. Dancing like we were the only two left in the world. Just then her stomach started rumbling. We broke the kiss and she blushed.