epilogue!

They were all sat at the dinning room table in the O'Brien-Tomlinson residency. And by all, I mean All.

Gigi, Maya, Liam, Zayn, Shawn, Niall, Thomas, Dylan kept on one side of the table while in front of them sat Gemma, Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, Crystal, Minerva, Korey, Maximillian, Chase. On one head of the table sat Cara, alone and completely defenseless while the other head was occupied by Charlotte and Harry.

Prince, Bear, Venus, Doris and Ernest were in the living room (that was separated by a sliding door from the dinning room) playing with Felicité, Daisy, Phoebe, Anne and Jay who were trying to distract the kids and actually make this the best birthday ever for the little boy, who was just turning four today and over the moon about it.

There was a silence at the table and you can call it anything, but comfortable.

The innocent side (from Gigi to Dylan) was looking around, not sure how to act or what to say, considering the fact that they really had done nothing in this situation, but they were good friends and here to show support. The not so innocent side (from Gemma to Chase) seamed in some sort of an ease, feeling free after they've been forced to lie and hide the truth for months on months. Sure they weren't perfect, but in their eyes, they couldn't ask for more.

However, there was a middle for both sides and that was Cara - they were livid and furious at her, to say the least. They all adored Prince and were willing to do a whole lot for the kid that had warmed his way into all of their hearts whether this year or the day he was born. No matter what, Prince was their family - he always will be.

Cara stretched her arm forward trying to get her glass of water, taking a sip and feeling uncomfortable by all of the attention, the judging eyes on her, but she knew. She knew that she had deserved it. She didn't listen to Charlotte's warning and the time was up.

Suddenly, all of the attention that was on Cara got lost as Louis walked into the room carrying a birthday cake with four lit candles on it, singing happy birthday. He cut himself off when he managed to read the room. He saw people picking sides and Cara sitting in the spotlight. He felt sick to his stomach. It was Prince's birthday for crying out loud and they did this.

"One day, It's my son's birthday one day out of the year and you do this!"

He was right...today was the day all of their secrets were out.

the truth will set you free...but at what cost?

THE END!

✓  | FEARLESS! larry stylinson x instagramOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara