chapter twenty-three! smack you with my bottle of tanologist! [february 28th]

LOTTS wants to FaceTime with you?
accept?
yes | no
yes | no

LOTTS wants to FaceTime with you?accept?yes | noyes | no

LOUIS / LOTTIE

...

"You did what?!"

"Keep it down Lottie, Prince is sleeping in the other room"

"Cara?"

"Still in Australia"

"Good"

"I will never understand why you have to check where Cara is every time we talk or for the matter of fact, why you two hate each other so much"

"Cara isn't the reason I'm calling you...I can't believe you Louis...you really haven't told him?"

"I-"

"Louis, he's leaving today and you start practice for this season-"

"No...I can't Lottie...he..."

"Okay Louis, breathe, no need to work yourself up over this"

"I'm scared Lottie"

"What? Why? This is Harry we are talking about...this man completely entirely adores you, I'm pretty sure he'd walk through fire for you"

"Exactly Lottie, that's why I am scared, because he is and he is the sweetest, most wonderful man I have ever met...I don't want to lose him Lottie, I almost did the last time and I was miserable, in a way, I'm still losing him...I can't...he's an important part of my life"

"I mean I do understand you, he is your husband after all"

"Very funny Charlotte...how is mum taking the news?"

"A lot better than Fizzy...she was ready to drag you back home and smack you over the head for not making her your best woman, you should still call her again soon"

"You haven't told her the whole story, have you?"

"And tell her what Louis? That her first born baby got married because he got drunk out of his mind and not because he was actually in love and saw Harry as a person he was meant to marry...yeah, no thank you, I think I'll pass"

"But I do...yeah Lottie, I see your point, thank you"

"I'm sorry Lou, but I'm just having a hard time understanding this, you said that you aren't ready for the "L" word, yet you flinch at the mention of not being with Harry in that way...the feelings you two have for each other are so undeniable and rare...the way you clicked when you first met...the way you speak of him...I was going to save this for your wedding, but never mind, we are long pass that. Remember the night that you two met...well you drunk called me at three am...I'm now starting to see a pattern here...I was so ready to fly over to Manchester and smack you with my bottle of Tanologist when you started giggling, you giggled like a school girl with a crush and you told me "Lotts, I think I've just met my soulmate"."

"I...everything you said sounds so perfect, but it's not that easy, life isn't that easy. I care about him Lottie, gosh, I care about him so much, he is my Harry...right now, I wish I didn't have to let him go. Hearing him say that he was leaving for the first time broke my heart and than he came back, sure it wasn't the best of circumstances, but he came back and for a second, I forgot about him ever being away, things felt great, we were HarryandLouis again, until now...and that's the thing, I don't want to hold him back, he has so much life ahead of him, a whole world that would die to get to know him, I never want to be the rock to his balloon, but rather the wind to his sails"

"Okay Shakespeare...Not that easy or are you just trying to complicate things? Once in your life you were given a clear answer and you don't want to accept it"

"He loves you Louis and by the way you just talked about him, I think you you love him too... he also loves Prince, he isn't doing anything to get on your good side, he is doing it because he genuinely cares about him and wants to be a part of his life as much as he wants to be of yours. He was the one person who hasn't left your side the entire time you were in recovery. You need to stop treating him as if he is a reckless teenager, he's twenty, he's capable of making his own decisions and you aren't taking anything away from him except his right on who he is going to love and be with. You can also tell how much your son loves having him around, he was so proud to show me how he ties his shoelaces because "Hazzy taught me" like that, so do you really want to take away not only on your happiness, but your sons? Talk to him, he isn't leaving for forever, but it would be better for you to start your season with a clear head and mindset."

"Oh god Lottie..."

"What is it?"

"I love Harry...I am in love with Harry Styles, well Tomlinson, but yeah, you get the point...holy shit, Harry"

"Congratulations, you are officially the last one to find out that"

"What should I do?"

"I suggest you wake up your son and go to his place before he goes back to the US"

"Shit, shit, he leaves for the airport in an hour"

"Than what are you waiting for...run, Forest, run...okay all jokes aside, you'll get to him in time, this isn't some Wattpad fanfiction or anything, just drive safely, my nephew is in the car with you"