chapter thirty! i love you my husband, louis tomlinson! [march 10th]

HAZ! wants to FaceTime with you?
accept?
yes | no
yes | no

HAZ! wants to FaceTime with you?accept?yes | noyes | no

LOUIS / HARRY

"Hi."

"I love you my husband, Louis Tomlinson"

"You are an asshole."

"An asshole that you just happen to love very very very...did I miss a very much?"

"I hate you."

"That's not what you said when I was leaving for the US"

"I was bluffing."

"If you say so"

"Hey Haz!"

"Yeah?"

"You missed a very...It's was five times, I love you very much times five."

"Louis Tomlinson, don't go all mushy on me right now."

"What can I do, I'm just a man in love."

"I love you Louis"

"I love you too Harry"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that"

"Good, cause you'll be hearing it for a long time"

"So, how's practice going, did you manage to connect with the team?"

"Yeah, practice is going great, it's a bit tiring, but it's worth it. Being apart of this team is worth it. I was lucky to be welcomed there with such open arms. They are such awesome lads."

"And how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Haz, I promise you, It hasn't happened again and If it did, you would be the first one to know."

"I know, It's just, I can't help, but worry...I care about you Louis and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Hearing those news and being an ocean away, scared me shitless. I couldn't stop shaking, wondering if you would be alright by the time I got back to you."

"I know, I know Hazza, I am so sorry that I put you through that. I promise you, nothing big will happen here. We will be back together soon and for now, If anything, I have Dylan and Zee one door away, happy to help."

"So, how's tour going?"

"It's pretty awesome, not going to lie to you...but it isn't the same without you and Prince here."

"You certainly now how to get to a man's heart."

"I try, I try."

"How is Prince doing?"

"He's missing you a lot, you've truly grown on him, which I couldn't be more thankful for. He also won't stop talking about the gift that you got him. You've really sealed the deal there...Where are you currently?"

"That makes me so happy to hear. Prince is such an amazing kid. We've just arrived to Phoenix, the guys decided to go out and get some lunch and I wanted to edit some of the footage I got from the last two shows."

"Please don't overwork yourself"

"Same goes to you too Mr.Tomlinson"

"Fine, Mr.Tomlinson"

"I-"

"Harry-"

"I've been meaning to tell you Lou...my divorce papers, they got here, last night"

"Oh"

"I know, this definitely isn't a conversation we should be having over a FaceTime call, but with everything going on in our lives and the-"

"I don't want a divorce Harry"

"You don't?"

"Of course I don't, I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life...married or not. I hope that you know that I meant every word I said that day."

"Louis-"

"You are the one for me Harry and that won't change...you're the only one I need...you're my better half, a home to my ship, my Harry. But, If you want to get divorce, I would understand that, you have a right to say no, I will sign the papers than and promise that I won't hold anything against you for it...I just want you to be happy Harry"

"Of course I don't want to divorce you Louis"

"You don't?"

"I don't, honestly I would be crazy If I ever wanted to"

"Wow...we really skipped a couple of steps in this life game"

"When you know you know"

"But we still have a lot to work on and even more to share with one another. Marriage wasn't something we had planned in the beginning, but it's something we got along the way and are learning to live with it all, the good and the bad"

"Of course and we will. We will just take it, day by day"