Lawrence X Reader

It was currently your birthday, one of the best times of the year ! You would be surrounded by friends and family as they give you gifts and sing you happy birthday.

Well that would be the case if the darn zombie apocalypse didn't happen.

"Okay everyone, that should cover everything-" Lawrence said as everyone seemed to leave on instant as you blinked.

"Aa, I'm tired, I'll see you later Y/N," said your friend Kriss said she stood up, "Oh yeah, here before I forget.." She spoke before stopping and reaching into her pocket and taking out a small wrapped box.

You gasped as she handed it to you with a small wink, "Happy birthday Y/N," she spoke, walking out of the room to obviously take a nap.

"How did she know..?" You ask as Lawrence chuckled, making you jump, forgetting he was here.

"She asked me quite a while ago, we went on a few runs to get you gifts," Lawrence spoke as he took a gift from his pocket as well.

"You guys didn't have to!-" you said, as butterflies filled your tummy as he chuckled.

"Well we still did," he said as he sat beside you, handing you his present he worked hard to get you.

You looked up at him with a smile as he smiled back, waiting for you to open your gifts.

You decided to open Kriss's gift first, so you could save the best for last, no offense Kriss, but you were sure Lawrence's gift will be better.

Opening the gift, you seen a new pair of shoes you desperately needed. They were normal black shoes that looked quite comfy. "I'll have to thank her later.." You said with a smile as you placed them down. Quite happy about the gift, you really did need new shoes.

You wondered what Lawrence got you as you grabbed his gift gently, like it would break at any moment.

You were very excited to open it, the buzz in your chest encouraged you to hurry up and open the present.

You happily began unwrapping Lawrence's gift he got you as he seemed happy with your expression.

You gasped, as you looked at the diamond necklace in the small box as you looked up to see a blushing Lawrence, "I thought it would compliment your eyes.." He said, looking off to the side with his handsome face all red.

You thought the necklace was absolutely eye catching and breath taking. The blue but clear diamond will %100 make your eyes pop.

Sorry Kriss, but Lawrence's present is better.

"Thank you thank you!" You repeated, hugging Lawrence tightly as he hugged you back with a small chuckle.

"Oh course Y/N, I wish we could've threw you and actual party.." He trailed off as you shook your head, "its perfect!"

He seemed to be happy by your words as he hugged you a tad tighter, "I'll make sure next year I even better.." He replied as you smiled , "I'm sure you will."

You were excited for next year even more, you couldn't wait to give presents to everyone.

Oh and you'll have to thank Kriss later.

BEHIND THE SCENES

Kriss: I dead ass almost died to get you that present-

Y/N: wait really-

Kriss: 😀✋ I ALMOST DIED TRYNA GET YOU SHOES WOMAN!