4

We were gonna go to the fan signing in about 1 hour, so me and Jungkook took a lot of pictures.

Sometimes we took pictures with Jimin too

We had a fun hour

We had a fun hour. Then we had to go. "Kookieeeeee," I yelled. Jungkook came and hummed in response. I motioned him 'let's go' and gave him my hand. We walked to the car.

Yoongi was the only one we haven't told about me and Kook but he would already know because I casually started kissing Jungkook in the back. We were in a limo so the driver wouldn't see. Yoongi looked at us in disgust. "Oh my god look it's disgustD!" Jimin yelled. Everyone laughed while Jimin took pictures of Yoongi.

Jungkook pulled back. "I don't wanna do this in front of everyone," Jungkook whispered. I pulled his hair back. "Your the one who made me climax in front of every staff member," I said, smirking. Jungkook sighed.

I pulled Jungkook again and started kissing him. I went deeper in the kiss. Everyone was obviously annoyed while Jimin was casually watching us. Jin clapped his hands together. "Well, what do you all wanna eat during the fan sign?" Jin asked.

I whispered, "Jungkook," but everyone ended up hearing. Jungkook's face turned red. I went towards the corner where no one was and pulled Jungkook towards me. I got a candy belt and put a little in my mouth. I put the other side of the belt in Jungkook's mouth. I smirked.

We both started eating the candy until we kissed. We made out while I was pushing Jungkook in the wall. Jungkook moaned into the kiss which made everyone look away and sigh in disgust. Except Jimin who kept watching us.

I let go because we were out of breath. We kept breathing heavily until we heard someone. "I swear if you guys kissing won't kill you I will," Yoongi said. Namjoon raised his hand, "count me in," he said. Jin rose his hand too. Everyone looked at Jimin and Jhope but they were in their own world. Touching each other their abs. They were whispering a bunch of stuff together but no one heard. We quickly looked away and started talking about other stuff. Until Jimin came towards me.

-
<Jimin POV>
Me and Hobi were taking about Yoongi. "Ya I know. He always has his tongue out, I mean just search Yoongi tongue. It's so hot I literally want that thing in my mouth," Hobi said. I nodded. "Ya I mean have you seen his body? During We Are Bulletproof, I looked at Yoongi and I wanted to see that in close up," I said.

"I- I watched him change," Hobi said. I laughed. "How was it?" I said. "Well I really like his body, he has abs and I really liked that but when I saw his dick, I couldn't stop laughing. It was tinier then you!" Hobi said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not that short, and tell me all the details of his body," I said.

Hobi told me every little detail and I finally said, "I wish I was there," I looked at him straight in the eyes for a few seconds. "I always looked at your part in No More Dream, you know the part, 'la la la la la 니 꿈이 뭐니 니 꿈이 뭐니 뭐니,' I loved looking at your abs, you probably have the most," Hobi said. "I- I wanna feel them," Hobi continued as I smirked.

I grabbed Hobi's hand and pulled up my shirt. I placed his hand on my abs and let him rub it. "I like it. Keep going, we have like 10 minutes," I said. I bit my lip when Hobi went lower. But he quickly went back up to my abs. He kept touching and playing with them. He went higher and started pulling and rubbing my nipples. I licked my lips. He rubbed my whole body, I was holding my moans.

It's been around 4 minutes, and I couldn't breath. He was still playing with all my body parts. Hobi got a candy stick and smirked. I smirked back and went to Taekook. "Guys do something disgusting and distract the other members. Tae confusingly nodded and made out with Jungkook. Everyone disgustedly looked away and I went to Hobi. He put the pocky in his mouth and we did the same thing Tae and Kook did. We kissed.

Hobi quickly pulled back and smiled at me. He kicked Taekook making out lightly. "You guys can stop now," Hobi said. They nodded but continued kissing. I laughed and looked at me. I looked back. We looked at each other for almost a minute but I broke off the gaze. "L-let's continue talking about Suga," I said. He nodded and we started talking. But I kept looking at Taekook.

But why do I feel like Tae and Kook more than Suga and Hobi? I like the sound vminkook too. Do i like hobi or taekook? Why am i so confused about love right now!

-
Who's your bias?