After a few minutes, I got really tired too. "Jin-hyung," I yawned. He looked back and hummed in response. "When are we going to be home?" I asked. He asked the driver and he said in about 2 hours or so. Jin looked at me and I nodded. I rested my head on Jungkook's and started sleeping. Jimin obviously took pictures while we slept.

-
Jimin started waking up me and Jungkook. "Guys! Wake up!! We're home!" Jimin yelled making us wake up. Everyone was already out in the parking lot about 30 feet away from us. Everyone but Jin and Jimin. Me and Jungkook got up. He kissed my cheek. "We need to get up baby," Jungkook said. Jungkook looked at his phone. "It's 8:36 at night Taehyung. We can sleep when we get to our rooms." Jungkook said.

Once we got out of the car, Everyone but Jin and Jimin were almost out of the parking lot. We started walking towards our house, me and Jungkook were holding hands.

Once we got inside I told Jimin I wanted to sleep with Jungkook tonight. He laughed but was ok with it. I went to me and Jungkook's new room and we started changing. "Jungkookie you have a lot of abs," I said. I yawned. Jungkook also yawned. "Thanks. I like your whole body in general." Jungkook said. I blushed.

Once we were done changing, we started cuddling. It was really cold and we were tired. "Dammit. Tae we didn't brush our teeth," Jungkook said. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

When we went to brush our teeth, Jungkook back hugged me while brushing our teeth. We giggled and continued to brush. When we came back, Namjoon called us. We rolled our eyes. We went into the room Namjoon was in and sat on the couch. He was on a call. We were waiting until he was finished but we were too tired. I started listening to some music but it was no use. Jungkook started sleeping on the couch and I fell on top of him. My hand was around his waist because I wanted to cuddle. Also because I can't sleep without grabbing something like a pillow.

 Also because I can't sleep without grabbing something like a pillow

Namjoon rolled his eyes but let them sleep. "I guess we will do it tomorrow," Namjoon said and walked away.

A few minutes later I woke up because I got a call. I never seen this number but I was too tired to not care. I saw all the staff members were gone and the lights were off. I picked up the call. "Thank you for choosing-" I ended he call because it was a stupid junk call. I kissed Jungkook's forehead. "Baby wake up we need to go to bed," I said. I started shaking him. "Baby, come on. We can't sleep on the couch." I said. Jungkook started moving a lot. He kept touching me and stopped when he put both his arms around my waist. I giggled. "He's so cute" I thought. I picked him up and kissed his forehead.

The lights were off everywhere. It was kinda hard to see where I was going. I was tired, holding a sleeping bunny who has abs, and all the light were off.

Once we finally got to our room, I lied Jungkook down on the bed. I put the blanket on top of him. I kissed his lips softly. "Good night Kookie," I whispered.

It got too hot so I went to go change into a tank top. Once I did I went back to back to bed. I took a selfie for fun and went back to bed.

-
I woke up first. I kissed Jungkook's lips. "Jungkookie! Wake up we have a fan signing to go to in a few hours!" I said. I shook him. He was stretching. He was going to wake up. I got up and started looking for my phone. While I was trying to find it, Jungkook came and gave me a back hug. "Good morning baby," Jungkook said and kissed my cheek. I turned around. I made sure no one was looking and I kissed him on the lips. "Good morning," I said back.

I let go of him and started looking for my phone again. "Baby, what are you looking for?" Jungkook asked. "My phone," I replied. He smiled and started helping me look for it too. Then Namjoon came in our room. "So I thought Jungkook was gonna sleep with Jimin?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Jungkook came and his face in my chest. "Well ya. Me and Jungkook started dating and Jimin was ok with me switching spots with him." I replied. He looked at us wide eyed. "You two? You two are dating? Since when?" Namjoon asked.

I looked at him then picked up Jungkook. I looked at him and laughed. "Since the day we got late to go on stage," Jungkook said. I could tell he was really shy. He dug his head back in my chest. I hugged him. "Well?" I asked. Namjoon looked at us. "Well, I was telling you guys that we still have to talk. You guys slept. It's not gonna be anything personal it's just I wanted to make everything is alright. If you guys need anything for the fan signing. And as your leader, I need to help you." Namjoon said. I laughed.

I picked up Jungkook and kissed his forehead. "Ew. Don't do that in front of me," Namjoon said. I rolled my eyes. "Well I don't need anything, Kookie?" I said and looked at Jungkook. He looked back at me and shook his head. I looked at Namjoon. "Ok" Namjoon clapped. "I will see you guys later," Namjoon said and started walking away. "Wait!" I yelled. Namjoon came back confused. "What?" He asked. "Can you call Jin please," I asked. He nodded and left.

I went towards Jungkook. He looked really confused. I kissed both of his cheeks. "Why do you need Jin" Jungkook asked. I kissed his cheek again. "I wanted to tell him. And I'm also hungry so I'm going to ask him for some breakfast," I said. Jungkook had a small smile and quickly put it away. He looked jealous. But why? I'm just asking Jin for breakfast and I'm telling him about us. Why is he jealous about that. Well whatever, he looks super cute. "Aww. Is little Kookie Monster jealous?" I asked playfully and started teasing him. And then someone came in.

I looked back and got relived when I saw it was Jin. He looked at us confused and shook. "What the hell did I just walk on," he said. I looked at him and said. "Jin I want to tell you something. I motioned him to sit with us. He came and sat down on the bed.

I sighed. "Well first thing a first, I am hungry as fu- I am really hungry," I said. Jin rolled his eyes. "And. Well basically. I." I didn't really know how to explain it. "Well?" Jin said. I sighed I was gonna say it but Jungkook cut off my talk. "We're dating." He said. Then he quickly hid himself. Jin was shocked. "I- I- I don't know what to say," Jin said. Jungkook smiled nervously and I laughed at him.

Since I was talking to Jin and Jungkook sat there bored and nervous I gave him the remote. He started playing with the buttons instead of turning it on. I laughed. "I raised him well," Jin said. I couldn't help but laugh a little more.

Me and Jin started talking about our relationship and other stuff until Jungkook finally turned on the TV. He saw IU and freaked out. He was examining her like he was hers. "IT'S IU!!!! OH MY GOD!!" Jungkook said. Jin looked and me. "Um. I guess I should leave you too alone then. But get ready we are leaving soon." Jin said. He patted my back and left.

I looked at Jungkook in disbelief. "What the fuck Jungkook. I thought we are dating?" I said. He looked at me. "What I'm not allowed to like other people?" Jungkook said. I came and turned off the TV. "No. You can't check out people in front of me." I said. When I turned off the TV he pouted. I laughed. "Don't be mad at me. You're the one checking out a girl in front of your boyfriend." I said. He sighed and got up. He started changing for the fan signing. I got up and did the same.

I went over to him and grabbed his waist. "Baby, on the first day I showed you my feelings, you started helping my boner and made me cum. You did all that but you act like an innocent baby. What happened to you?" I said and waited for his answers. "Well, I wanted you to think I can be a top I am really not just an innocent bunny and so I started watching porn. I didn't really like it that much. It made me kinda uncomfortable. But I did it for y-you. I loved you a lot you know?" Jungkook said.

I kissed him. "It's ok baby. You don't have to do do anything for me," I said. He smiled and finished changing. I few minutes later of talking and kissing a little bit, Yoongi came. "Come one we have to g-. Why the fuck are you kissing Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook back away and went under the blankets. I laughed. "We're dating Yoongles." I said.

Yoongi looked at me. "Ok cool I guess. So are you guys gonna come or no?" Yoongi said. I nodded. I reached out my hand to hold Jungkook's hand we left the room.