2

<Jungkook POV>
After we finished, I immediately went to Tae. I smirked as I went towards him. Tae saw me he looked a little shy. "TaeTae. You didn't finish what you were trying to tell me," Jungkook said. I brought Tae towards the same couch. "I helped you with your boner, now tell me." I said, waiting for Tae's answer.

Tae finally started talking, "I- I didn't hang a-out with y-you because I liked y-you. I- I still d-do." Tae finally said. I pushed him a little down on the couch. It was a pretty big couch so we lied down together. "Did you realize the whole thing we did, we never kissed? Well now imma change that." I said. I turned over and kissed his lips softly. Good thing there was no one near us. I laughed when I saw some of his cum on the couch. "Hey look Tae! Your cum is still here!" He looked away from me embarrassed.

I laughed and brought him back near me. I was gonna kiss him until I heard someone come. I quickly went away. Then I saw Jimin come towards us.

"Goddamnit Jimin," Tae said. Jimin laughed. "What? Did you finally tell Jungkook that you like him? I'm proud of you," Jimin said. Tae rolled his eyes. "Well? So what are you doing here." Tae said. Jimin chuckled. "Well, I saw you guys were gonna kiss so I came here to annoy you," Jimin said.

Tae rolled his eyes again. "Fuck you Jimin," he started laughing a little. "I'm kidding I was gonna ask you something," Jimin told Tae. Tae nodded. Tae got up and sat down listening to Jimin. I got a little jealous not gonna lie. I didn't really hear what they were talking about because I got upset that Tae was closer to a person instead of me.

<Tae POV>
After a few minutes, we stopped talking. Jungkook sighed. "What's wrong Jungkookie?" I asked. He sighed again. "Nothing," Jungkook said. I pulled out my phone and opened camera. I put it on selfie mode and looked at Jungkook. He laughed and we took selfies.

-I had a fun time with Jungkook but now we had to leave

-
I had a fun time with Jungkook but now we had to leave. We were waiting in the waiting room, me and Jungkook hung out with Jimin a lot. We went to Hobi and told him. "Well, Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung will be a little annoyed, you know? Haha. It's ok, I shipped you too for a long time," Hobi said. We started laughing. Then we started talking about how Jin is such an Eomma while Namjoon is like an appa. Me and Hobi started talking and I didn't realize that Jungkook left, he went to Jimin. Hobi looked at me. "He looks jealous, go talk to him. Always have a smile on your face!" Hobi said. I nodded. Then I went to Jungkook.

I went to Jungkook. I looked back at Hobi real fast. He was back-hugging Suga. I kinda wanted to do that too. I went over to Jungkook and back-hugged him. "Jungkookie oppa!" I said. At first Jungkook flinched but smiled when he heard my voice. "You too are bonding! You guys are so close," Jimin said and took out his phone to take a picture.

Jimin laughed

Jimin laughed. "You too are sooooooooooo cute!" Jimin said. Around 35 minutes of Jimin shipping us, bang pd was here. We sighed of relief and went towards the car. There was a lot of Army's and soon-to-be Army's everywhere. They were screaming and taking pictures. I decided to make it louder. I went towards Jungkook and I hugged him. He got embarrassed but he whispered me something. I laughed but nodded. He gave me a piggyback ride. Everyone got crazy. We were getting really crazy.

We were doing all sorts of fun stuff. It was really fun today. We stopped when we got to the car. Me and Jungkook sat in the back, Jungkook called Jimin to hurry up so he could sit with us. We started whispering and having fun. Later on, Jimin asked a question. A very perverty one too. Well, he is a pervert. It's not surprising.

"Hey guys. I want to see you guys kiss. I rarely ever see anyone do it. I've seen wondergirls edits, but I wanna see it irl. And obviously someone I know really well. I'm just a fanboy for wondergirls," Jimin whispered.

Me and Jungkook looked at eachother. Jungkook looked at the driver and members and looked back at Jimin. He did the same thing again. Jungkook rolled his eyes. I really fastly kissed Jungkook. And Jimin clapped quietly. I rolled my eyes this time. Jungkook sat back at the same time I did. Jungkook put his head on my shoulder. He wanted to sleep. I laid my hand on his head and started massaging him.

Jin looked back. "Hey Jungkook what do-" Jin said and stopped himself when he saw him sleeping. "Aww he's so cute! Like a little baby!" Jin whispered. Jungkook opened his eyes. He looked at Jin then rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Eomma," Jungkook said and rolled his eyes again. He tried to go back to sleep.

I looked at Jin. "He's my baby," I said. Jin laughed. "Ok. What do you boys want to eat?" Jin asked me and Jimin. "I'll have whatever Jimin takes," I said. Jimin nodded and started thinking. It took him a long time to think so I cut off his thoughts. "Stop Jimin-ing your brain," I said laughing. "Jin-hyung. Get us a double cheeseburger from Burger King." I said. Jimin nodded. Jin also nodded and told the driver.

After a few minutes, we got to Burger King and obviously the workers freaked out when they saw Namjoon on the front seat, and then saw all of us. So it took us a longer time to get our burgers. After we got them, I looked over to Jungkook, he was still sleeping on my shoulder. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. I lightly shook him and whispered, "Baby, foods here," I said. He slowly started waking up. He looked so cute. Like a little bunny waking up.

I gave my burger to Jimin so he could put it near the cup holder and I got Jungkook's burger. He was still really tired so I started feeding him. He was so cute. Once he finished eating, I went to go get my burger but I saw Jimin had already eaten a bite.

I rolled my eyes. And took my burger back. "What? I thought you weren't gonna eat it," Jimin said. I laughed. Jungkook was on my shoulder again. He was already sleeping. He looked so cute. I couldn't help but kiss his cheek. I mean of course I wanted to kiss his lips, but I had to get used too not kissing him because I might start kissing him in public. God I loved this baby so much.