Shot 34

Thank you each and everyone for your votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.

Swara's pov:

"Jaan!", Sanskar shouted. I looked up and shocked to see the man has turned to me. Oh Sh!t, he is the one from the temple. That goon leader who got beaten up by Sanskar. He went saying that he will take revenge, is he here to take revenge?

Stupid Shona! Ofcourse, he might have come here for that.

He glared at me murderously while his one hand is still holding the head. His face is still having the bruises which are gifted by my husband in morning. I gulped in fear and took a step back.

"Oh, I was searching for you only. Where were you darling?", He smirked evilly and took a step towards me.

"Don't you dare go near her, Moron", Sanskar shouted, wiggling on the men's grip harshly. I saw him pushing them and freeing from their grip. But the two men started fighting him.

I took few more steps back as the leader took advanced steps towards me while taking the knife which has fallen. Oh God, Save me!

"No one will save you from me", the leader goon said with a smirk seeing the fear on my face.

I quickly turned to run away but he is faster than me, he held my elbow and pulled me back to him.

"Aahhh!"

I shrieked as he twirled me to his side roughly. I felt pain shooting up my arm with his tight grip. The man smirked as he lifted the knife to hurt me.

"Sanskarrrr"

I closed my eyes screaming fearfully. As I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see the leader's hand was held by Laksh, stopping him from hurting me. I let out a relieved sigh.

Laksh pushed the leader back while I staggered back as he left his grip on me. The leader stepped forward to hurt Laksh with knife but he again held his hand and twisted it hardly making him wince in pain. But the leader is stronger than him, he pushed Laksh back freeing his hand and kicked him hard making him fall on the floor. I got worried seeing him closing his eyes in pain.

I was about to go to help him but the leader turned to me making me stop in shock. Shona, run!!!

My mind shouted at me. I was about to run but he held my wrist before and twisted it badly making me cry in pain. Ow! Ow! It's hurting like hell.

But soon, his grip was gone as Sanskar has kicked him from the side. The leader fell on the floor while his knife also slid to the side. Sanskar was looking furious, he kicked him continuously on his stomach leaving no place for him to attack back.

Laksh stands up while the other two men stood up from the floor. While Sanskar was busy fighting the leader, Laksh tried to stop the men. He is also getting beaten in the process. I felt bad for him. God, please stop all this. Help us na!

Like God has answered, I heard police jeep siren sound. I smiled faintly in tears hoping that they will come and catch the goons.

I saw the leader tensing up hearing the siren sound. He pushed Sanskar hardly and stood up. But Sanskar held him from the back, wrapping his one arm around his neck while the other around his torso before he could run.

"Where are you going haan? Now only your punishment is going to start", He said dangerously, tightening his grip around his neck by his elbow.

I turned hearing the sounds, I sighed seeing five police men rushing towards us. They caught all the goons while Sanskar came towards me and wrapped me with his arms.