Shot 36

Hey y'all lovelies!!!

Thank you for your precious votes and comments ✨ Means a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.

Swara's pov:

Finally, Sasu Mom turned to me. She stared at me.

I grinned hugely and then did the unexpected. I moved fastly and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her with all my heart. I felt Sasu Mom's body went still as I hugged her.

I smiled feeling the warmth of her embrace, then giggled silently feeling her standing like a statue without moving.

After few seconds, she held my shoulders and break the hug without hugging me back. I pouted looking at her. She narrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?", She asked in her stern tone, leaving me off her grip.

"I was hugging you, Sasu Mom.", I said with a excited grin. She cleared her throat and said 'Oh'

I chuckled seeing her uncomfortable face. What is wrong with her?

Did she not like me hugging her?

Then I am going to hug her a lot. Ofcourse, to annoy her!

"Come with me!", She said and turned to move towards the stairs. I frowned and quickly ran back of her as she is walking fast.

She went upstairs and then walked to her room while I trailed behind her. As we went inside her room, she asked me to sit and then disappeared into the closet. I sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what she is going to do.

She came back with a small wooden box in her hands. What is it?

She came and sat beside me and stretched out the box infront of me.

"Here, take this.", She said with her straight face while I looked at the box with baffled face.

"What is this, Sasu Mom?", I asked looking up at her.

Is it bomb? I laughed mentally slapping my mind. It can't be. If it is na, then she will also die with me when I open it.

"It's a gift for you from me. Take it.", She told making me surprised. Wow! A Gift?! Really!

"It's ok, I don't want it.", I said politely. It looks like some expensive thing is inside, how can I take it from her. No!

She glanced at me with raised eyebrow, having knowing look.

"I said it is a gift. You can't refuse it. It is a ritual that mother-in-law should give some jewel of her's to her bahu.", She said making me lit up with little excitement.

"Is this yours?", I asked with a small smile. She nodded her head and smiled back.

I grinned and took the box from her. No one has gifted me their own jewel. I've heard that a girl's mother or mother-in-law would give them their own jewelry out of love. So Sasu Mom also giving me her jewelry, I should accept even though it is a ritual.

I opened the box and gasped softly. It is a set of beautiful gold antique bangles. I have never seen any bangles this much pretty. It is gorgeous!

"It is my mother's bangles. She gifted it to me when I married, now I am giving it to you. Use it safely.", She said softly. I gazed up at her to see her looking at the bangles with gentle gaze.

"Ofcourse, Sasu Mom. Thank you so much. I will treasure it, it is so beautiful.", I told while she nodded and looked up with her usual straight face coming out her daze. I let out a sigh and closed the wooden box carefully.