𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟱

It had been 3 hours already since Jungsu witnessed a scary number of nurses and doctors pushing a stretcher to the emergency ICU, tending to his brother laying on it

It had been 3 hours already since Jungsu witnessed a scary number of nurses and doctors pushing a stretcher to the emergency ICU, tending to his brother laying on it. He sat down and folded his legs to the chair, leaning his elbow on his knee and his hand in his palms.All his life he had known what to do. His decisions weren't spotless, but at least the path between what's wrong and right was demonstrably defined.

He put his blood and color before anything.His family before himself. And what did he do to fight for that? his brother was caught up in an accident, brought here half dead and then you. A girl he barely discovered her existence a week ago, was pregnant by his brother's own blood and flesh. A green colored Jeon.

A little corner of his heart was far too credulous,but the other rational one was telling him you were only gripping into your pregnancy to escape your doomed wedding. He knew how blue colored mafias work. Deals and business, that's all their lives were about, and sacrificing you as an ablation for their business wasn't something new to their nature. But he didn't have particular trust in his judgments, especially when that gullible voice inside him was telling him to wait, see what the time has yet to prove.

he had to tell you the truth. He had to tell you Jungkook isn't that someone you thought he was.

but how?

You weren't even supposed to know he's the other twin and not the one you waited eagerly to see.But He ought not to carry all the blame , He was only sent by Jungkook to meet you and cut whatever wraps of feeling you attached to him after that night at the hotel.

But he never thought the wheel of fate would spinn so quickly that he found himself there waiting for a slight update on his brother's condition.

They weren't some ordinary people, living a normal life and doing some office job to gain a living. They were far more than that. The skin of their hands were stained with blood and their demons were well fed with murder and merciless conducts that they forgot the taste of empathy . They were green eyed after all, and painting with blood was like drinking water for them.

"Jungkook will probably kill them both "
he sighed. You looked too innocent with the eyes of someone craving for love,But he knew Jungkook isn't the one to give you that, regardless of your pregnancy.

A rough groan tore from his chest, as he shoved his fingers through his hair, pulling violently until it started to hurt . Perhaps he can convince you with a plausible excuse to forget about jungkook, and maybe if you vanished from their lives, his brother will let you live...

"Excuse me..." he flinched.
"you're related to the patient? you almost have the same face" with another sigh, Jungsu lugged himself up and crossed the corridor to face the doctor. you were just behind her, holding by the questions falling at you like a freezing bowl of water.

"his condition is still critical. His head is severely injured and we had difficulties in reviving him again after he lost too much blood. He has several injuries around his left shoulder, ribs and left hand along with minor cuts here and there around his forehead. We're afraid his head injury might lead to some internal damages, but he's currently sedated into a medically induced coma and we can't predict anything until he wakes up." The doctor said with a slight empathy laced to her voice. Jungsu hesitantly nodded not finding the words to argue back, but he managed to give off a slight noise of frustration as he stepped back looking at the doctor with agitating concern.

" I dunno if I should be worried or relieved..." he drew in a long choke of breath "for now... you just have to wait."she squeezed his shoulder and walked away as Taehyung carefully approached him from the back and whispered.'' Do you think taking him to our private hospital would be better? I don't think it's just an accident and I'm not comfortable with him being here"

"I have the same guts. But moving him now will only draw more attention and maybe worsen his condition. Tighten the security for now, check the background of every doctor, nurse, floor wipers, possibly every living human here and open an investigation concerning the accident. I have bad feelings about this and I don't want things to get more complicated." Taehyung instantly nodded, motioning for some of his guards to stand at Jungkook's room and the others to follow him out of the hospital, as you crossed the short distance between you and Jungsu, taking a grip around your feelings.

" who are you and why did you pretend to be Jungkook" you said, looking very much as if you were trying not to lose your composer " I'm Jungsu and as it's clearly visible now, I'm Jungkook s twin brother"he paused for a minute then sighed "Jungkook wanted me to meet you because he had some business to take care of" he expected you to snap all your erupted emotion in his face, but you surprised him with your cold restraint, and after a heavy wave of silence, he continued.

"You can't tell Jungkook you are pregnant" Your eyebrows crushed together as you leaned back, feeling what had been left from your manners finally morphing into something dyspeptic.
"you have no rights to tell me what to do, having the same face as jungkook doesn't mean you have the same dick and I'm pregnant from him not you, so mind you business " "ah for God's sake I have to handle yours and Jungkook's shit now. Look here Miss Choi, I don't care about whatever honey moon you had together that night in the hotel, what I know is that jungkook isn't someone you want to mess with, neither anyone related to him, so get your senses back together and disappear back to the hell hole you came from. The last thing I want now is a conflict between the green and the blue mafia. we all know the weak team here, you don't want to risk yours and your family's life do you? "

Your eyes widened, flashing with pain, and then you turned quietly hugging your arms to your body. His breath caught. It was like someone had taken a piece of coal and shoved it right inside his throat. He looked back at you, collecting the remaining pieces of your pride to fight back his words, and it was only now until he realized how raucous he had lined his words together.
"I apologize".he bowed his chin then walked past you to probably take a smoke.

"That guy must be someone important" you snapped back to attention as you saw your co-worker approaching you from behind. Your voice muffled and you took a deep breath, looking as if you were trying to hold a grip around your insides "he's a Green eyed" "what?! I thought they are way too wow to come to ordinary hospitals like this" Mina said"well, I suppose it was the closest, he's.. he's badly injured" you murmur as you wondered if she could hear the sheer dismay behind your voice "anyways... what happened with you and your parents" "I ran away from the engagement" you exhaled, but the spark inside your eyes dimmed in a way that reminded you about the consistency of that night between you and Jungkook.

"what about your dear fiance Han?" "you know it's his way to punish me.He leaves me for few days to collect myself together and enjoy my life until he magically appears again and takes me back to hell " you said, your voice shook a little as you remember, the doomed fate of your baby once Han catch the smell of the things you did with jungkook behind his back "it's only a matter of time until he gets to me again "