𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳

And once that came out of your mouth, there was no coming back"my what

"my what..." Jungkook said, falling back to the bed.

He closed his eyes, trying to force your words through the pounding of his head . There had to be a memory of this. If he just focused hard enough, aimed on the last thing he could remember . 

He flickered his eyes back open and looked at You.

 "I know who you are, I just don't know you" his grip on his hospital gown tightened and you could see the material of his mind exploding behind his eyes"I think you shouldn't stress yourself further and just take rest, you will think about all of this later "

You gave a helpless shrug, fully aware that you didn't have the answers he seeked for. He shook his head, because he knew rest and delaying was the last thing he needed. He was a mafia, he had been attacked, and if he attempted to close his eyes and relax, perhaps his mind would slip again into that cavity.

He looked over at You . He knew you. He might not remember your face, but there was a small nagging inside his head telling him to sweep with your words, to believe he had gotten himself a nice fiancee, a beautiful one even , it was a small proximity but he knew everyone would've not only thought twice but million of times before lying to him. Or else risk losing their tongue or cost their life to be snatched.

He also knew he had to get married one way or another. The  strict rules required him  a heir first before leading the splendid throne of the green mafia. And only getting himself a wife would fulfil that for him. To say that Jungkook officiated his family and blood would be a mild descriptor.

"You're a blue aren't you..." he asked and it suddenly occurred to you that you haven't been hiding your eye color "I.. I am" "I got myself a blue mafia as a fiancee... interesting" he stared at you searching your face "it's complicated" "but we are engaged"

he said, not knowing if it should be a question or a statement. 

You nodded wearily, it was frightening how you got away with the lie. You probably would've got yourself killed if not for the hesitancy of jungkook's flying emotions. Jungkook wasn't a credulous, but he seemed to believe you way too easily than expected.

"brother you're awake?" You jolted up and both of you looked over at Jungsu, who crossed through the room with a guy you weren't actually familiar with.

"How long will you two stand around my bed like a couple of creepers?" he said, the words coming out more sarcastic than he had attended. And then Jungsu dropped his weight on his brother's side, engulfing him in their usual brotherly hug.

Then the other guy beside his bed took something from his pocket and handed it to jungkook, giving him a hearty handshake as if he attempted to say "welcome back" 

" Boss I got your phone from the car, your watch and your other weapons. your phone is destroyed so it's pretty much useless " The guy tipped an indulgent glance toward Jungkook and added "as expected it wasn't an accident. Someone had a little fun ruining your brakes"