Volpina

Well, folks, you know what that means.

Heh-

*

Marinette could only stand frozen.

In fear. Shock. Surprise.

Lila was kissing her.

On the lips.

Lila.

That fricking dumbass.

Marinette remembered the harsh words she said to Adrien.

In a bolt of immediate anger, she pulled away from her.

She shoved the brunette roughly by her shoulders.

She almost swore she saw black earrings adorning her ears.
She didn't know why she noticed them. It was almost as if she was drawn to them.

However, she didn't pay a lot of attention to those. Regressing to her current situation, she pulled her arm back fiercely, and—

Slapping Lila across the face with a very powerful strike, Marinette stared abhorrently.

She was so angry.
Confused.
I mean, how do you even begin to think of how to react in such a scenario.

Lila stood a few centimetres apart from the angry bluenette, gently clutching the right side of her face where Marinette's handprint still lay.

Lila started shaking.

It seemed for a brief moment that all her body was consumed in a raging flame of convulsions. There was a hint of emotion, placidly lying on her face, almost as if she regretted what she just did.

Immediately covering up her emotions, Lila let out a devilish smirk.

"I did always like feisty ones."

Disgusted didn't even begin to nick the surface of what Marinette was feeling.

"How dare you!" Marinette shouted.

The angry outburst was definitely expected, it was shocking nonetheless. Marinette was known, among her classmen, as the person with the patience of a saint. Everything has its limits, however, and Marinette's seemingly never-ending patience now seemed to have reached the bottom of the barrel. Marinette rarely used to get angry. Naturally thus, she was mistaken for a person so given to selflessness that they wouldn't mind being taken advantage of.

Not our Marinette.

Marinette dealt with supervillains on a regular basis. This led to her improving her anger management manifold.

Therefore, it was with much surprise to everyone, that Marinette was now shouting, blood in her eyes and veins popping out of her wrists and her temple.

 "You do realize that's sexual harassment!" 

A moment of silence ensued. Lila was still trembling.

She seemed to stop rigid, then balling her fists, she smirked.

Lila looked up.

She simply licked her lips and walked away.

Walked. Fricking. Away.

That little—

Marinette was angry.
Dead angry.

But, decided better than to snatch her hair and throw her halfway across Paris, which would not be an exaggeration, given her physical strength.

She turned to Adrien for the time being. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she asked him, "Are you alright?"