"Sorry, Adrien."

Your favorite author is back-

*

How is this book even funny?

I have literally no sense of humor-

💀💀💀

*

"Gaia! We've got a problem here! Need your help, pronto!"

"Gaia, can you please pass these on to Miss Nathalie?"

"Gaia! Here's a coffee for your hard work. You're literally the only reason the rest of us are still in one piece." 

"No need to thank me! I'm just gladly doing my job!" Gaia winked, tying up her multi-coloured hair.

To say that she was excited would be an understatement.

Gaia Durette, 23, was just about to mentor someone for the first time in her life. She was ecstatic.

She'd heard a lot about Marinette from Adrien, the two on very close terms since most of the time her 'too old for this' snobbish ass boss—uhh—Gabriel Agreste was too much of a hermit to leave his study to actually pay attention to his only son and majority of the time, it was her and Nathalie who looked after said son.

Adrien was like a brother to her, and she loved him a lot. That is one of the reasons why she heavily disapproved of Gabriel's parenting ways.

She totally agreed when Marinette said his parenting ways suck some chapters prior.

She and Adrien were discussing somethings when Adrien got a text from this same Marinette girl a few weeks ago, and the look on his face said it all.

Contrary to Adrien's desperately pathetic pleas, it was certainly NOT normal to dive over five long couches and slide under three chairs, literally jump over almost the entire staff body (just how high can this kid jump-) and all this within the span of thirty seconds to grab a phone, immediately after the messages app notified that he received a 'hi' from the said bluenette, and then gawk at the phone, smile at her profile picture like a fool and make goo-goo eyes at her.

Gaia knew the boy was deep.

She often—25 times per hour often—teased him about it, dropping very subtle smirks at even the mention of the colour 'blue', tease him when she would supervise his make-up products, intentionally tapping the blush case, which just so happened to be blue, leaving Adrien in a condition in which he wouldn't even require the said product.

Marinette was sweet, so she heard, she looked and behaved like an angel and Adrien admitted he could see halos and pink backgrounds around her whenever she walked by. Of course that was just his lovesick ass acting up.

She might look like a flower, but Adrien did tell her that she was perfectly capable of kicking ass. 

"She has abs—" Adrien swooned and collapsed as soon as he said that.

He never did see them, but the entire campus was aware of Marinette's impossibly amazing stature and her buffness was quite the talk of the university initially.

Maybe the mental image was too much for him to handle. 

"You know, with all the things you've told me about Marinette, it feels like I personally know her, Tiger." Gaia laughed.

"Come on! I told you not to call me that—"

"It's cute."

"That's exactly why—"