"Are You In Love With Her?"

"Knowing won't cut it, kitty cat."

Chat Noir, pinned down by Volpina, could see himself swarmed by all sorts of missiles.

"Try to move, cat. We'll see how that ends for you." She smirked.

Crap.

He thought.

Well, if he can't move himself, then why not make crazy traffic cone lady move?

"Alright, foxy, I'll give you three seconds."

"For what?" She smirked.

"Before I disintegrate you—One."

"What?"

"Two."

"You don't have enough-"

"Three. Cataclys-"

With a jerk, Volpina jumped off of Chat Noir, who called off his incomplete cataclysm.

"I knew you wouldn't have enough guts to actually do it." She snapped.

Chat smirked, this was the smuggest he had felt in a while.

"Knowing won't cut it, traffic cone."

Volpina let out a frustrated grunt.

"You still can't mo-"

A plot-convenient pigeon passed by, phasing through the missiles and disintegrating them in thin air. Volpina's eyes went wide in realization as Chat used his baton to smugly dissipate all the rest of the missiles.

"An illusion? And a pigeon phasing through the illusions to prove that it was an illusion? Try harder, author." Chat smirked.

He tapped the lower end of his stick, signalling Lady Iris, who received it in her own cane. Soon enough, Techna arrived at the scene, ready to utilize her powers. 

"THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Volpina shrieked in a fit of burning rage and flew in the air, disappearing from both the heroes, neither of them being able to follow her flight.

"Let's let her go for now." Chat said, followed by a nod on Techna's side.

"She'll cause some havoc and draw us towards her. I am so sorry, Chat. I shouldn't have doubted you. I can not believe I fell for her trick." Iris looked down in shame.

"It's alright, M'lady." Chat looked, tensely, vaguely realizing in which direction Volpina was heading.

"She's heading towards The Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie."

Marinette had lived out of her parents' house and now lived in an apartment, working at the bakery until she gets a job and was staying over at her parents'. She had spent Christmas at her parents' and decided to stay with them a few days more.

How did Lila know where she was living, anyway!?

Must have known it from Darkbug.

"WHAT!?" Iris exclaimed.

"Oh—I said that out loud. Well, she's heading in that direction." Chat said.

Crap crap crap crap.

Was all Marinette could think.

"Chat, hear me out. I need to go, like, right now—"

"Why?"

"Uh, nature's call? I'm outta tampons? My mother is calling me? My cat ate my homework? My fingers got stuck in a bowling bowl? I tripped on my toothbrush so I need to go to the museum-"