chapter 5: an unexpected ally

Start from the beginning

"Your in denial."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!" This bickering is pointless. I took a deep breath

"Look I don't feel like arguing. The point is I'm not allowed to love so I don't care anymore. So can we just move on. Please." Ventress stroked her chin.

"Fine. Have any proof of you being knighted. Or am I just supposed to take your word for it?" I rolled my eyes at her. I slid out my bright blue holocron out of my top's lower pocket.

"Is that enough for ya? Or do you need it in writing!"

"Impressive padawan." I rolled my eyes again.

"You can call me Ahsoka."

"Alright ahsooka." Urgh! She purposely pronounced my name wrong, whatever.

"So tell me, why such a rush to get off this planet. Oh wait I already know, you were late to go see your little boyfriend weren't you." I visously glared at her and I could tell she was enjoying herself.

"I don't really feel like answering that one for... personal reasons." She didn't buy it.

"I know your not just trying to avoid local police or some bounty hunter so tell me. Why are you really here." I sighed.

"We crash landed here like I said before on accident. I passed out from an injury while Leia and her brother were flying the ship trying to not kill all of us. Luke wandered off most likely wanting to help us but instead he got captured by stormtroopers. Now we're here trying to get him back. Any questions?"

"So she has a brother?"

"Yes."

"And you hate imperials too."

"Well hate is a-"

"And who is the father to these children?" CAN I GET A WORD IN PLEASE!!!

"Anakin, the father was my master Anakin Skywalker. The chosen one." She looked at me in awe. I couldn't blame her. It was a lot to take in. Wait, why am I even telling her this.

"Well I believe you answered all my questions. Now down to business, where's my fuel you promised me!"

"Leia, sweetie get a few tubs of fuel and bring them out here please."

"But auntie~ I can't lift all that." Seriously, take a hint skygirl.

"Oh no I didn't think about that if only we had an all powerful force that can help you lift stuff." Realization hit her and she rolled her eyes. I only asked her because I wanted to see if she could do it or not.

"Seriously. Your making your padawan lift 200 pounds of fuel. And I thought my master was evil." I lightly growled at her but settled myself down. Sure enough she came out with a can of fuel above her head. She was grunting loudly and sweating. Before I realized what was happening the can of fuel that was four times her size fell directly on top of her. Or so I thought. After the dust from the impact cleared I looked to the corner and saw Ezra hurdling Leia out of the way from the fuel canister. I have a sigh of relief and even Ventress herself looked a little more hopeful.

Leia's pov
He saved me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, but I could've handled myself ya know!" I quickly snapped at him. I didn't want to look like the helpless princess or something.

"Have you ever heard of the word called, gratitude! It wouldn't kill you to show some of that after I just saved your life ya know!"

"Okay okay. I am grateful you saved me. Thank you Ezra." He smirked and I didn't like it.