15

"send him back to the land of illusion after one week in the human world. if i'm being honest, i'm being really generous considering the crimes he did in the past."

"yes, sir."

"inform him on his watch too."

"anything for you, sir."

—————

day 1

san woke up before wooyoung as his watch was buzzing nonstop.

"what kind of shit is going on over there..?" san frustratedly rubbed his eyes as he clicked on the notification.

'san, i am here to inform you that you only have a one week time limitation in the human world. then you would be sent back to the land of illusion to pay for your crimes.'

san was petrified. he knew the president wouldn't be that kind. one week? one week was a little to short for san.

"san, you good?" wooyoung tapped on san's shoulder as he looked as if he had just seen satan.

"yeah, totally."

"san...you're a really bad liar. tell me, what's going on?"

"the people over there in the land of illusion told me i only have a week to stay here, then i'll have to pay for all the crimes i did back there."

"what kind of crimes did you even commit?"

"oh, uh, i sort of burned down the president's house because i hated him with a passion.."

"your destruction powers..." wooyoung face palmed, "put them in better use."

"ne sonim." san quoted stray kids as he rolled his eyes, not knowing that he had a smile plastered on his face.

"anyways, apart from burning the house down, i also bombed an enemy's property. almost the whole neighbourhood exploded, but i couldn't care less. they were the ones who kept attacking us. but it's still a crime to bomb something so there goes another crime on the list. at least they were gone."

"woah...shit goes on over there. my life is boring as fuck." wooyoung sighed.

"hey, it's alright. i can make it fun for these 7 days! i heard us people can transfer powers to humans." san's eyes lit up.

"is this my hero academia?" wooyoung joked, "but sure, that sounds fun!"

"what's a my hero academia?"

"it's an anime."

"oh! those japanese movies thing?"

"yeah! i swear uraraka is so adorable!" wooyoung fanboyed.

"who?"

"this girl!" wooyoung whipped his broken iphone 5 out as he searched 'uraraka' on google. san gasped at the cuteness of the girl.

"she's so pretty!"

"yes! of course she is!" wooyoung almost screamed. the conversation went on and on with a few switches of topics. both boys were having so much fun that they forgot san's time limit in the human world.

 both boys were having so much fun that they forgot san's time limit in the human world