8

the concert ended in the blink of an eye. both boys adored the concert with their whole heart. time flew by so quickly both boys didn't even notice it'd been 30 minutes in the human world, which was 2 hours in the world of illusion.

"san, please tell me about it. you seem so stressed." wooyoung pleaded san after the mini concert ended.

"uhm, well. i might like you? but i don't. i don't really know. hongjoong shouldn't have joked about it, i actually get attached to people so quickly i actually lost a friend because of that."

"aw, how much time do i have left? i don't wanna go.."

"you have about 30 minutes here, there's enough time."

"okay. tell me about it."

"about my friend, he's called yeonjun. we have been friends since middle school. everything was fine blah blah blah blah blah, but then i started losing my heterosexuality to him. basically i fell for him. i mean, who can resist the choi yeonjun? definitely not me. so as the silly kid i was, i told him. he thought that my attraction towards him would affect our friendship, so he ended it right then and there. i was more crushed than ever; not only did i get rejected, i lost a friend too. but it's alright, we were in middle school." san said in one breath, feeling relieved to let it all out.

"oh, sorry." wooyoung apologised as he was at a loss of words.

"it's alright, it was an experience, i guess."

"okay so, will i ever see you ever again? i don't wanna leave you."

"i'll fight and peer pressure the ruler into letting me go to the human world, just for you. it's my mission to help you, i can't just temporarily make you forget about it. you need an escape. don't worry, i'll be there."

"thanks, san." wooyoung hugged san the hardest he could. san was startled, but nonetheless hugged wooyoung back.

"your time is almost up...i'll open up a portal for you here. from the portal you can go back to reality. thanks for stopping by the land of illusion, i hope you had fun!"

"i had the most fun i've ever had in my life, thank you, san." wooyoung thanked with full sincerity hinted in his tone, then slowly dragged himself into the portal, feeling reluctant to go. but he walked away anyways, as he knew it was time for him to face reality again.

"bye!" wooyoung waved one last time at san as he walked into the bright white light, shadow getting lighter and lighter by every second, until it disappeared. the portal closed in a split second, which san fell onto the ground afterwards.

"i'll do everything just to save the boy, he can't live the rest of his life like this."

san was determined, but where would his determination bring him?

————