18

day 4

"woo...wake up. i have a plan for you today, but i'm not sure if you're ready to perform it." san half mumbled in his deep, sleepy voice.

"mmm...what is it?" wooyoung mumbled.

"visiting your parents..."

with that, wooyoung's eyes shot open and he sprang up from the grass, his wings folding out of fear.

"what? why?"

"it's already my fourth day here..which means three days left to go. i just want to help you overcome your trauma when i'm here...i can't guarantee that i'll see you again soon. or do you want to overcome it by yourself?"

"n-no..please help me. today we'll go confront my parents and on the seventh day, we burn down my parents' house. how does that sound?"

"amazing! okay. we can go over to your parents' when you're ready. after that i'll treat you some food that i created! for you to calm down." san suggested.

"thank you. and sure! although i'm still scarred..." wooyoung thought of his past as he shivered, feeling another panic attack coming through again.

wooyoung started feeling threatened, feeling like he was reliving all his traumas. the way his mom beat him, the way his dad verbally abused him, the way both parents emotionally destroyed him...everything felt too real. he felt his first beating from his mom clearly, every single spot precisely. from the the hard slap on the face, the hanger slapping his back, the books slamming his head, to him being thrown around like a toy, his dad standing there laughing at his own biological son's suffering...wooyoung couldn't take it. wooyoung burst out crying immediately as the insults his parents shouted at him rang through his head loudly, destroying his eardrums. he felt every single slap he received from his mother, every single beating he received from both parents. he felt every single bone they broke, the same amount of physical pain, mental pain being painfuller. wooyoung started hyperventilating at the trauma running in his head with no sign of exhaustion. wooyoung was the one getting exhausted. wooyoung couldn't take the pain anymore; his head was throbbing due to the uncontrollable amount of traumatic episodes running through his head, and the shoutings that he had endured throughout his entire life. the shoutings were getting too loud. his chest was hurting out of anxiety, as he could picture everything that happened. his legs and arms were completely sore, as he felt every single slap and hit placed everywhere on his limbs. his bones started hurting, as he felt every single one of his bones that cracked once again. the pain was getting too unbearable for wooyoung, he passed out.

a muffled 'wooyoung' was all wooyoung heard before he fainted.

"wooyoung..." san cried.

"i shouldn't have even mentioned his parents..." san pulled his hair out of frustration. tears started unknowingly streaming down his glossy eyes. san was beyond worried for wooyoung's well being. wooyoung irises were now rolled backwards, showing a bit of both his pure, white scleras. he looked possessed, to say the least.

san sat beside wooyoung as he intertwined his fingers with wooyoung's, hoping that it'll calm wooyoung's subconscious a little. his consciousness was dead at the moment, but his subconscious wasn't.

'wait..what am i doing?!' san screamed in his head as he awkwardly looked down to the hands that were locked together perfectly. san's face immediately painted a crimson shade of red as he untangled his fingers with wooyoung's, feeling embarrassed of what he had done.

wooyoung woke up not long after, making san more than relieved.

"ah! my head hurts!" wooyoung screamed as he clutched onto his head, as if it was about to fall off.