Chapter 10 - One Day Left

George breathed heavily. The call between him and Dream had ended an hour ago after George had basically told Dream about how he felt. Dream had replied with I don't know what to say George. I want you too... George smiled at the thought. Did Dream really mean it. Even if George had left the call quickly after that, too embarrassed to say something stupid, Dream wouldn't think George was lying? His phone hummed next to him. The position he had fell into while talking to Dream was the position he was still in. Not once had he moved since he hung up.

The phone hummed again and George glanced at the messages. It was Dream and Sapnap. Dream was asking if he was ok and Sapnap was asking George to call. He didn't want to reply to either. Instead he closed his eyelids, replaying the words between him and Dream, and seeing Dreams expression constantly change. Seeing the obvious love Dream felt for George. The thought made George fall into a peaceful sleep. One of the last nights of peaceful sleep he would get in a while.

----------------

George didn't dream that night. He woke up with an empty head and nothing to think about. Only the urge to kiss Dream constantly tingling on his lips.

Sapnap had called George twice last night and the silent humming coming from next to him meant that Sapnap was calling again. He had more energy today and wasn't caught up or overwhelmed by thoughts so he answered the phone.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap yelled into the phone. George winced and held it away from his ear.

"What do you want Sapnap? George asked.

"Dude why you didn't answer any of my calls last night?"

"Wasn't in the mood" George muttered.

"Ugh, anyway Dream told me about your call. He didn't tell me everything but apparently you hung up quickly. He thinks he said something to upset you. Are you ok?" Sapnap sounded concerned.

"Yea i'm fine. I was just a bit overwhelmed. I was thinking about a lot last night." George replied.

"Did you... did you say anything to Dream. Any hints or something like I told you?"

"Yea I did" George said, and suddenly found himself spilling the events of the night before. He told Sapnap everything, letting his words flow.

"I could see on his face. What he was feeling. His expression changed quickly like he was hiding it but I saw it. I saw how he really felt about me Sapnap. I told him that I wanted him." Sapnap was silent.

"George he told me the same thing. But now he thinks he said too much and hes regretting everything. You should probably talk to him." Sapnap replied.

George agreed and shortly hung up on Sapnap. He needed to pack for tomorrow. Florida was tomorrow. Dream was tomorrow. But before that he would message Dream. To make sure Dream knows he's fine.

Hey Dream. Sorry about last night. I enjoyed the call. I was just a bit overwhelmed, you didn't do anything wrong :) He sent it, watching as little white bubbles quickly appearing showing that Dream was typing.

That's good to hear. George frowned. That was a boring reply. He expected Dream to say something after what they had said to each other. But the little white bubbles appeared again.

Did you really mean what you said to me? Dream asked. George quickly typed a reply.

Everything. He said, followed by. I meant it all. And you didn't say anything that would change that. He needed to let Dream know he was telling the truth.

George I think you could tell that I meant it. I saw the way you looked at me. Like you were reading me. Georges heart fluttered.

I know Dream. He said.

Now go pack George. I'm excited to see you tomorrow :) Said Dream. George blushed. He said bye to Dream and pulled out a big bag.

It would only be a week. There wasn't much to pack. Just some clothes, and hygienic needs. George was excited. He was nervous too. He knew he couldn't go up to Dream and kiss him when he got there. It would also be awkward because Technoblade would be at Dreams house too.

Since it would take 19 hours to get to Florida George would finish packing and leave at midday. He wanted to be there as soon as possible.

-------

A droplet of sweat dripped down Georges cheek as he pushed his suitcase into the back of his car. Today was hotter than normal which was annoying because he would be driving all day. The house was locked and the engine was on with the air con blasting. He pulled out of his driveway and turned on his maps for the fastest way there.

Night had fallen. George was kept awake by the adrenaline of seeing Dream. Of course he was excited to see Sapnap, and he had never actually seen Technos face before so that would be cool as well. It was almost midnight now. He had been driving for twelve hours. Unable to stop for food because he knew he was only seven hours away from Dream.

The sun rose. George was tired. His cars clock read 6:30am. His gps said 30 minutes until central Florida and a small ding on his phone revealed that Dream had sent his address to the group chat. George was no longer tired. He shifted his hands on the staring wheel as he drove, ignoring the scenery and buildings. He focused on Dreams address. Once he was ten minutes away, he called Dream.

"Hey, I just arrived in Florida and I'm about ten minutes from your house" George smiled at the thought. It was so real. In ten minutes he would see Dream in person. Not just in Dreams.

"Sounds good. My house is ready, I'll see you soon" Dream giggled slightly and quickly added. "Sapnap should be here in about an hour, he's picking up Techno on the way." Georges stomach flipped. An hour alone with Dream.

George turned onto Dreams road. All the houses were big and there was a small park to the right. He became nervous and sweat sparkled around the steering wheel where his hands had been. The gps read arrived. George turned off his phone and turned into a driveway. He felt shaky but wide awake. Nineteen hours of driving for this. This moment. He parked his car next to Dreams house and stepped outside. Admiring the fresh air and looking around Dreams small garden. It was filled with flowers and some herbs too. A quiet creek of a door being opened caused George to whip his head around. In the doorway stood Dream, smiling back at him. His hand rested on the door handle. George blushed and felt his smile grow bigger. He felt his heart melt as he looked Dream up and down. His figure was shaped exactly as George had imagined in his Dream. Perfect.

"What are you waiting for!" Dream laughed at George as he stared in shock that he was actually here. "Gimme a hug". Dream wheezed and walked forward. Taking a smiling George into his arms.

End Notes:

- Damn I literally wrote the last 3 chapters in two days.

- I hope this chapter makes sense. I am enjoying writing these so much!

- I'm gonna quickly plug the socials but you can skip this if you want haha: @sophie_judd on insta or @sophiejudddt for my fanpage. (Lot's of George and Dreamnotfound edits) and @sophie.69420 on tiktok!

- Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then your gonna love the next chapters ;) (Hopefully haha) xxx