Chapter 17 - I Object

The bright sunlight that filled the room and created an uncomfortable heat woke George up. Today is the wedding. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. A suit was hanging from the door in front of him. It was black and looked quite expensive. Who had bought him that?
Slowly he pushed himself out of bed and walked over to the tuxedo. There was a little note stuck to it. Hope you like it, I've had it for a while but you can wear it for the wedding x - Dream. George felt his lips stretch into a smile and his nerves tingled. He quickly pulled his t- shirt over his head and took off his shorts.
The door opened.

"Morning I heard something so I came to see if you were......" Dream stopped talking as he saw George, completely undressed in only his underwear. They both blushed. Dream giggled and looked George up and down. George thought he might pass out from both embarrassment and whatever the hell you call the feeling you get when you see someone you love.

"I see you're putting on the suit, do you like it?" Dream asked looking back and forth between George and the suit.

"Yea and I see you're watching me" George giggled. His body was skinny and he had barely any muscle. Nothing like Dream.
Dream smiled back and shut the door behind him, keeping his eyes on George, he sat on the bed.
George sighed and turned back to the suit.

" I guess you're staying then" he said and started pulling on the suit. It fit perfectly which was a surprise and it smelled like Dream.
George picked up the tie that was on the floor and stared at it. He had never worn a tie before and didn't really know how to put one on either. He attempted to wrap it around his neck but when that failed Dream stood up.

"Let me help" he said smiling, "I guess you've never worn a tie before" he added. George nodded and stayed still as Dream fumbled with tie. His fingers were like magic, carefully twisting the tie into place to fit George. A few times his finger brushed past George's neck sending a shiver down his spine. He admired Dreams concentrated face as he worked.

"Done" Dream exclaimed, standing back to admire his work. George walked over to the mirror and stared at himself. It looked pretty good.

"You look good in a suit" he whispered, smiling.

"Thanks" George blushed at Dream. "Are the others up yet?"

"Yup, but just letting you know they have cheap tuxedos that I bought for them so when they see you they might be a bit jealous" Dream laughed and opened the door letting George walk through.

"I won't put on the dress until I get there. It'll be a surprise for everyone. I also asked Sapnap to walk me down the aisle, I hope you don't mind" Dream said staring into George's brown eyes.

"That's fine" George said, smiling and walked into the living room. Sapnap and Techno were sitting at the table eating breakfast and talking to each other. They both had their suits on and looking just as good as George. Sapnap looked funny in a tuxedo though. Dream and George sat down opposite them.

"Damn George you're looking hot" Sapnap laughed.

"Shut up" George muttered, smiling back at him.

"C'mon you gotta admit it" Sapnap broke into an uncontrollable laugh and Techno actually smiled. George glanced at Dream. He was smiling too.

"Thats enough Sapnap, hurry up and eat we need to leave soon to set up" Dream said.

They quickly finished breakfast and George offered to drive. As always Techno was in front which left Sapnap and Dream in the back. No one talked much, and excitement filled the air.

"Left here" Dream said leaning forward so George could hear him. (Techno was blasting rock music) George turned left and at the end of the road he could see the building. It was an average sized hall and decorations had been set up around it. Dream had hired people to put up decorations and food. He could see all their Minecraft characters and flowers hanging from the walls and the building was surrounded in lush green trees. Just like Dreams eyes.
George parked the car in the small car park and they walked in. The inside was even more beautiful. It was filled with banners, flowers and a big ribbon with Dream and Fundy written on it. The others were in awe behind him and George and Techno sat down in one of the many rows of seats that were split in the middle by a long red carpet that lead up to a stand and a microphone.