Chapter 7 - Plans

A coffee in one hand, mouse in the other, George had woken up early for once and got straight onto discord. Fundy had messaged the Smp group chat last night saying that they should discuss plans for the wedding when everyone was awake. Since most people had moved to America to be closer in the last year, everyone was awake and slowly joined the call after George. 

"Hi everyone!" Fundy started. Everyone replied back with a hi. George could hear the tiredness in almost everyones voice. But one voice caught his attention. Out of the people in the group chat, apart from Technoblade of course, Dream's morning voice was one of the deepest. Whenever Dream talked in the morning his voice hummed through Georges body. It was calming and warm. Thankfully George didn't have his camera on because he lifted a hand up to his red hot cheeks. He seemed to be getting flushed and embarrassed a lot recently. Maybe it was just because of his new feelings for Dream.

"Ok, I was thinking that we plan the smp wedding for me and Dream today. Anyone got some ideas?" Said Fundy.

"We could build a HUGE church in L'manberg" squeaked Tommy. George found Tommy's voice a bit annoying.

"I'll write that down, anyone else?" Fundy replied.

"An R18 wedding in a different server that Tommy can't come to" Techno mumbled, laughing as he spoke. Everyone else giggled too. "Hey thats not funny" said Tommy.

"I think I have a good idea but it might be annoying for some people" Dream's voiced hummed through Georges headset. He put down his coffee and listened. Dream always had good ideas.

"Go ahead, an idea is an idea" said Fundy.

"Okay, well what if we did the wedding in real life. Like obviously we don't have to kiss Fundy but it will be a chance to meet up and I can do a little face reveal to you guys." There was silence. George's jaw dropped. He wanted to do a meet up with everyone but more importantly it would mean he could meet Dream in person. His stomach fluttered.

"That sounds g..good. I reckon we could d..do that" George stuttered. He was nervous but he wanted this to happen.

"Yeah I think that will be fun" replied Wilbur, along with the rest of the chat humming with agreement.

"So it's sorted then. A real life meetup and then a fun wedding" said Fundy. "Now we gotta figure out when and where" He added.

"Can we do it in Florida" Dream said, "Cause I don't own a car and it will be a pain to get somewhere else. I can also host a couple people in my house."

"I also live in Florida so I can host people too" BadBoyHalo (Bad) said.

"Alright so there will be 9 of us, Me, Dream, George, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, Technoblade and Bad, so can one of you host four of us and the other host three?" asked Fundy.

"I can host George, Sapnap and Techno" said Dream. George smiled. Of course Dream would host him but George was excited. He would actually see Dream in person.

"Then i'll host the rest of you muffins" Bad laughed.

"Nice, now we just need dates and a location" said Fundy, "When is everyone free". George sighed. There was so much to plan. He just wanted to go now, to see Dream.

"I'm free next week, but it depends how quickly Tommy and Tubbo can get here since they still live in Britain." Said Dream. (Tommy and Tubbo are siblings in this story) Next week! George didn't know how to feel. His heart was fluttering like crazy and he had goosebumps. Images of him and Dream together pushed into his mind.

"I'm free then too" said George and Sapnap.

"Ok, Tommy or Tubbo can you check flights and see how fast you can get over here?" asked Bad.

"Yup hold on" mumbled Tommy. He hesitated as everyone listened to his keyboard clicking. A minute of silence passed before he spoke up. 

"There is a flight that leaves in two days. If we book now before the seats fill up Tubbo and I can get here by the end of the week." He said.

"Sounds good. Just confirming one more time. Everyone is free next week and is able to get to Dream or Bad's house?" asked Fundy.

"Yep" replied George among the sound of seven others.

"Then it's confirmed. Tommy, you can book the tickets and everyone else we will meet in the Florida airport on Sunday when Tommy and Tubbo arrive then make our way to the house we are staying at. Sound good?" asked Fundy.

"Sounds good" said Wilbur.

"One last thing, where are we gonna do it?" said Techno.

"There is a massive hall about ten minutes from my place" said Dream, "So I can book it out for next weekend". George felt dizzy. It was all so real. He would be seeing Dream in a few days.

"Alright then. That's everything. See you then and have a good day guys!" Fundy said happily. Everyone laughed and said goodbye.

George clicked off the discord call as fast as he could and shut off his pc. Next bloody week. He was going to see Dream for real. He couldn't believe it. Suddenly his phone buzzed. It was Dream. George stumbled onto his bed and opened the message.

You excited for next week :) It read.

Hell yeah, we're actually gonna meet up haha.

Yup, I can give you a little Florida tour if you want.

Sounds fun, I'm excited to see you in person. George immediately regretted sending that. He didn't wanna sound weird or give his feelings away. But he felt confident. Maybe just a few hints wouldn't hurt.

Oh really Dream sent with a little smirking emoji.

Yes really Dream

Ok cutie. George's heart fluttered but he rolled his eyes. It was obviously a joke. Knowing Dream. But he couldn't help but hoping it wasn't.

You're the hot one here. George's finger shook as he sent the message. To risky? Hopefully Dream didn't think much of it. It took painstakingly long second for Dream to reply.

Wow George did you just call me hot. It said.

I guess I did

I need to go now George. Talk later ok? Dream replied fast. To fast. George's eyes widened. Did he say something wrong. Shit what did I do. He thought.

George quickly said goodbye to Dream. He was worried. He loved Dream and this seemed like a sign that Dream didn't feel the same. George hated himself for sending that message. He wanted to flirt with Dream. Somehow he needed to let Dream know. But was he too quick.

He paced around his room thinking. It was only midday. George didn't feel like streaming. He wanted to talk to Dream. He picked up his phone. Sapnap had messaged him.

Call me now. It said.

End Notes :))

- First off Thankyou so much for 81 Reads! Thats amazing :)

- These chapters are starting to get intense so stay tuned for the rest (I have about 20 planned but hopefully more after that)

****Important Notice****

- I'm going on holiday next week and I will only have about 1 hour per day to work on this so I'm going to pre - write some chapters tomorrow and tuesday before I leave and then work on more so hopefully I will have 3 or 4 out within the next 2 weeks. After that I'll keep writing new chapters every 1- 2 days. This means you can expect a slower release of chapters so apologies in advance for any inconvenience. 

- I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for more :)