101-110

Chapter 101: My Life Is HersWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2238 Updated: 17-04-25 10:37

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Mu Bai, Mu Bai..." Su Xin suddenly shouted.

Leng Mubai hurriedly knelt to Su Xin, "Mom, I am here."

Su Xin was helped to stand up by everyone. Su Xin held Leng Mubai's head and looked at Leng Mubai and cried and said, "Mu Bai, revenge, revenge for Mo'er. No, I can't let my daughter suffer in vain, Mu Bai , Mom doesn't blame you. Mom knows that if you knew the existence of their mother and son in the previous life, you would definitely protect their mother and son like you do now, so revenge. You promised Mom that you must seek justice for my daughter and your wife. Let those who bullied her pay a price."

"Mom, rest assured, I swear that none of those people will be spared. I will make all of them pay a painful price for their behavior, even if they will be stripped of their military status, even if they sacrifice their lives for this, I will not Let him go"

"Asshole, Mo'er has entrusted herself to you now. On the day she gave you, if something happens to you, how would you let her live? What would you do if you let the child who has lost his father's love once? I must live. You owe my daughter. Your life belongs to my daughter. Without her permission, you are not even qualified to die."

Xia Jin roared and glared at Leng Mubai. He knew that his words were a bit harsh, but there was no way. His daughter could not do without this kid. If this kid were the same again, the daughter and grandson could not survive, he could only use this kind of words. Stimulate Leng Mubai and let Leng Mubai live. Only when Leng Mubai is alive can his daughter and grandson live and be happy.

"Dad, I was wrong. You are right. My life belongs to Mo'er. Without her permission, I don't even have the right to die." Leng Mubai lowered his head in shame. He was more sorry than Xia Mo and her son. , And the Xiajin family.

When I first saw Xia Chenyu, Xia Chenyu said, "My sister is the little princess of our family, you are sure you can take responsibility for it."

I remember at that time he still vowed to say in front of his comrades, "Yes, I'm sure, elder brother can rest assured that I will treat her well, take care of her, and protect her." '

Now think about it, those vows are so ridiculous, no matter what he does now or how he treats their mother and child, the damage he has caused to her has been photographed, and it is an injury that cannot be smoothed in a lifetime.

Xia Jin closed her eyes and sighed, "Okay, get up! What is a big man kneeling like."

It is impossible to say that there is no complaint against Leng Mubai. He even thought that if he knew what happened to his daughter in the previous life, he would never allow his son to find Leng Mubai, but Leng Mubai has already appeared, and his daughter is also Accepting him, if you let Leng Mubai go, it will only make her daughter more sad.

So even if he is angry, even if he is so dissatisfied with this son-in-law, he can only accept it.

Xia Chenyu stepped forward and grabbed Leng Mubai's arm to make him stand up. Without saying a word, he raised his fist and smashed it on Leng Mubai's abdomen, lifting his leg and pressing his knee against his abdomen.

Although Xia Chenyu is inferior to Leng Mubai and the others, he still exercises all year round. He is still a black belt master. He exerted all his strength. Even if Leng Mubai is a steely person, he can't stand it. Fight back and let Xia Chenyu vent on him.