191-200

Chapter 191Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2151 Updated: 17-05-17 23:49

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"What nonsense, get up, don't be like the soft-footed shrimp, we are the women of the Falcons, which one is easy to provoke, not to mention that she is the captain and deputy captain of the Phoenix women's special team, do they have real skills? , Don't you know?"

"Yes, it will be okay." Lin Zijie cheered himself up, stood up and sat on the sofa again, his face was a little pale, his hands clenched into fists, although he believed in his wife, he still couldn't let it go.

"Damn, take her back this time, I said that she is not allowed to go to the East China Military Region. If she dares not listen, I will tie her to me with an iron chain, and I will take it wherever I go. "

Xiong Yu was up and down. He regretted not telling Xue Jiao not to go to the East China Military Region for the first time. If she was not allowed to go to the East China Military Region, she would not be in danger.

"Xiong Yu, what are you doing so violently? Isn't there still a group of women like us? We helped persuade her, maybe let her not go to the East China Military Region!" Li Yanling shook her head helplessly, regarding Xiong Yu's thoughts It's not flattering.

Xia Mo also hurriedly said, "Yeah! Both of you are not allowed to be impulsive. So many of our sister-in-laws are helping you to persuade you to ensure that Xue Jiao and Chen Yuefan will not go to the East China Military Region."

Mu Xiyin, Luo Bing, and Jing Tong also nodded and said they would help. Xiong Yu suppressed his unrealistic method. He was really willing to treat his wife so much. He was not frightened. Are you pressed?

"The Eagle King is coming to the city that never sleeps. There are a lot of zombies here!" Hu Haoyang's voice came out of the intercom 40 minutes later.

"Everyone took up their weapons and prepared to fight." Leng Mubai said in the intercom. Everyone took up their weapons and stood in front of the window, opening the window to look outside with caution.

As soon as the car drove into the city of Evernight, countless zombies immediately rushed over. The densely packed zombies were at least twice as many as the zombies in the Mechanical and Electrical City. There were still dry flesh and blood on the ground, and the scene made many people's scalp numb.

"Grenade, grenade, don't save money, throw it to me desperately." Leng Mubai said to the walkie-talkie, set up the grenade and started launching.

Fires were everywhere along the way, and the sound of gunfire, grenades, and grenades was deafening.

It was Xue Jiao, who was far away in the city of Evernight, who had heard them. Everyone was awakened and looked out of the rolling shutter with excitement.

"It's less than seven o'clock." Xue Jiao glanced at the time. She really didn't expect Leng Mubai and the others to come so early.

"They have enough ammunition, we should be saved!" someone asked excitedly.

Chen Yuefan said immediately, "Even if we don't have ammunition, we can save it. Eagle King and his sister-in-law are both very powerful people. You should have heard of my sister-in-law. Her vines are really amazing."

The hearts of all these people were put down, and they waited quietly for Leng Mubai and the others to appear.

Leng Mubai and the others were surrounded by countless zombies at the moment. Those zombies kept holding on to the body with their claws, making harsh sounds. The ammunition was obviously no longer able to solve the problem. They could only use abilities or other weapons to deal with the side of the car. Zombies.