211-220

Chapter 211 Come on! City A Base 12Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2113 Updated: 17-05-25 23:40

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The wound on the surface was quickly repaired, and Xia Mo used the wood power to examine Ye Jin's internal organs. The internal organs were all fine, that is, there were three very shallow claw marks on the wall of the uterus.

She immediately urged her abilities to repair the uterine wall. She was afraid that her abilities would hurt the child. She could only help repair it bit by bit. It took almost an hour before Xia Mo withdrew her hand.

"Mo..." The three of them looked at Xia Mo anxiously.

Xia Mo shook his head, "I'm not sure, but there should be no problem. It's just that it's safer to go to the hospital and get a B ultrasound."

Although there is a B-ultrasound in the car, they don't know how to watch it, so Xia Mo thinks it's safest to go to the hospital.

"Okay, I'll take her right away." Xia Chenyu picked up Ye Jin and hurriedly went out at night.

Su Xin also hurriedly stood up, "Mo'er, go and see grandpa, I will accompany your brother."

"Okay." Xia Mo followed along and went downstairs to Leng Jianguo's room.

As soon as he walked in, Leng Jianguo immediately asked, "How is Jin girl."

Xia Jin also looked at Xia Mo anxiously.

Xia Mo said to the two of them, "The wound has been repaired. My brother and mother took my sister-in-law to the hospital for an examination."

"Hey! I hope their mother and child are safe." Leng Jianguo sighed.

Xia Mo was sitting by the bed, helping Leng Jianguo to repair his wound, and asked Aunt Liu to take Leng Jianguo's medicine to take one. Today everyone was in a state of high tension, Xia Mo was afraid that his heart could not stand it.

Coming out of Leng Jianguo's house, Xia Mo helped Xia Jin, Aunt Wu, and Aunt Liu repair their bodies, and then ran to Wang Qian and others' homes to see.

Almost every household was in a mess. Everyone suffered some injuries, large and small. Xia Mo helped them repair their wounds and calmed everyone's emotions.

Coming out of Lin Zijie's house and about to go to Liu Ling's house, Mother Liu rushed out of the house embarrassedly.

"What's wrong with Auntie?" Xia Mo asked immediately worried.

"Xiao Mo, you're great, hurry up." Mother Liu hurriedly grabbed Xia Mo and pulled into the house. "Tongtong's uncle was hurt so badly. Suddenly many birds came in in the morning, and we were all busy chasing them away. After that, I was busy bandaging the wounds and cleaning up the house. I just remembered Tongtong's uncle. When we ran over, he still had birds pecking at his meat.

Look, Lingzi, Tongtong, and A Fei (today's cousin) all went to the city gate to help. If Uncle Tongtong has something, how can we confess to their brothers and sisters! "

Talking about Liu mother's guilt eyes kept falling.

Xi Wenyao's body has basically been repaired by Xia Mo. He should have woken up once or twice during the treatment, because the zombie army came to attack the city again, which delayed the treatment time.

Hearing that Xi Wenyao was badly hurt, Xia Mo also frowned, and the two quickly came to Xi Wenyao's room.

As soon as he walked into the room, a bloody smell came to his nose. Xia Mo walked to the bed and looked, her face turned pale with fright, Xi Wenyao's chest was pecked away, and even the bones were seen. At this moment, she was bleeding. .