21-30

Chapter 21Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2000 Updated: 17-03-06 23:58

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Su Xin thought for a while and said, "Aunt Fifth should be a power system ability. Many times I see her moving something easily."

Xia Mo pointed to the sofa where no one was sitting and said, "Aunt Fifth, try it and move this sofa."

The fifth aunt walked over immediately, grabbed the sofa and lifted it up easily, "So I am a power ability."

The cold curtain said in a deep voice, "Everyone has the ability, but it is obvious that all of us are weak. Can we really rely on the ability to fight against the zombies?"

Everyone was silent. The Falcons were once the best among the best, but facing the unknown apocalypse, they have no offensive abilities at all, and they will inevitably feel a little lost.

"Since everyone's abilities are awakened, we will leave for City A tomorrow, but before that we need to collect two things, materials and crystal nuclei. Let's go all the way into the county and kill zombies to collect crystals. He went to major shopping malls to collect supplies. To collect supplies, you need to have a car to put them away. After all, the road to City A will not be as peaceful as before. We must prepare enough supplies.

Now let's start arranging the task. Yangtze will immediately plan tomorrow's route. Qian Qian, you guys, will find a few cars nearby tomorrow. It is best to get a truck. "

Without waiting for a few people to answer, Xia Mo has already said, "We have a few modified Land Rover in our garage. This generation of trucks should not be available. We can put all the supplies in the trunk and the rear seats. There are 13 of us. , We have three or two cars, plus two of yours, there are five cars, and there are enough supplies for people."

Coldly nodded and nodded, "Well! That's okay. Go to the city to get the truck. Now there is some time. Let's go back to bed! Let's leave early tomorrow morning."

No one had any objections to the cold-blooded arrangement and went back to rest.

Xia Mo stood on the balcony watching the darkness outside, and occasionally a world where there was a roar of zombies, and countless ripples in her heart.

The end of the world is here. In this life, she is with her parents. She has also awakened dual abilities plus a space, and unexpectedly walks with Leng Mubai and others. In this life, she believes she will not meet those people, nor Then he was kept in a laboratory full of experimental equipment.

And she will definitely become a strong person, and she can't protect them in vain, so the only way out of being bullied is to be strong enough.

Xia Mo touched her stomach. Her son hadn't woke up for a long time. It seemed that she had really used up her abilities in order to bring herself back.

Son, I'm sorry. Mommy was useless in the last life. Mommy didn't protect you. In this life, Mommy swears to protect you and let you grow up happily and as fast as other children.

This night was not as quiet as before. The roar of the zombies outside the door was more, and more zombies gathered at the door. They seemed to smell the food and all gathered outside the door.

Many people suffered from insomnia that night. When Xia Jin and his wife, Zhou Xin, Wang Hao, and the fifth aunt were all wearing big dark circles when they went downstairs in the morning, Xia Chenyu also looked a little tired.