261-270

Chapter 261Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2175 Updated: 17-06-08 14:41

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Xia Mo shook his head and said, "No, I just want to tell you that I may have to stay a few more days before coming back. The new area is all factories. I plan to patronize every one and looting there before returning."

"That will take several days! You are willing to worry about me." Leng Mubai sighed. Although he could see her every night, he was always worried when she was outside.

Xia Mo smiled and said, "Those are ready-made things, don't need them for nothing, besides, my powers are all Level 4, and ordinary zombies can't hurt me at all, so what can you worry about!"

Leng Mubai said depressed, "I will worry if you are not by my side."

"Husband..." Xia Mora pulled him, pouting at him.

What Leng Mubai couldn't stand most was Xia Mo's acting like a baby. Once she acted like a baby, he couldn't think about the problem normally, but today he still has a bottom line and knows to negotiate terms with her.

"It's okay if I promise, but..." Leng Mubai whispered in Xia Mo's ear.

Xia Mo's small face immediately became red like a chili, and she glanced at the sleeping Hanhan, which meant that the cold was here.

Leng Mubai helped Hanhan cover the quilt, picked up Xia Mo and left the room to the Leng Mansion. The most unique thing in it was the room. He randomly found a room and asked Xia Mo to sit by and wait for a while, for a few minutes. Just make the bed, and then hug her into the bed.

"This bed is not good. I will find a bed to replace it someday." Leng Mubai said as he moved to hold Xia Mo's earlobe and gently biting...

"By the way, husband, I'm going to open a department store and take out some unused extras in the space to sell..."

Leng Mubai bit her punitively on her earlobe.

"Aw! Are you a dog? It hurts." Xia Mo pushed him angrily.

"Tell you not to be serious..." Leng Mubai directly blocked her lips this time, infringing unscrupulously...

It was a good dream. The next morning at 6 o'clock in the morning, Leng Mubai also woke up Xia Mo when she got up. Now it is better to be at home when she is outside, and if she falls asleep in the space, people outside knocks on the door and doesn't respond. worried.

After washing up, Leng Mubai confessed to Xia Mo again, "Be good, don't get scars on yourself. If you encounter big trouble, just let Xiao raise it. It doesn't matter if you expose it. If you have a husband, everyone will hurt. Can't help you."

"I see! Husband, I find that you are sometimes more wordy than Mommy."

Leng Mubai stepped forward and scratched Xia Mo's nose, "Little villain, you are content! Only you can make me so long-winded."

"Yes, yes, my grand marshal doesn't have so much idle time to shut down." Xia Mo lightly touched his lips with the cold neck, "I promise to return you a healthy wife."

"It's so good, well, I'm going out. At noon, I will take the time to clean up this room. I am making a bathroom here. When I come back to talk to my son at night, I will wait for me to know?"

Xia Mo murmured unhurriedly, "You are willing to bully me, knowing that I'm out there, so..."

"This is bullying, it's obviously love, and we haven't been together for almost a month. I also agreed if you want to take the team out. I also agreed if you have to stay outside for a few more days before coming back. I'm not allowed to get back what I owed.