351-360

Chapter 351 Fan Wai: Marry You At TwentyWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2144 Updated: 17-08-04 23:26

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Try it." Leng Yehan sighed. He knew Zhou Jin hadn't learned it.

Let Zhou Jin do it himself, to see what Zhou Jin doesn't, so that he can be better corrected.

How Zhou Jin fiddled with the sheets with the sheets was wrong, and even the most basic bed making made him sweat profusely.

Li Yao and others are in the same situation as Zhou Jin, anyway, no matter how much they fiddled with, it was wrong.

After an hour, a few people still couldn't even make up their beds. At this time, Xiong Simiao went crazy, "Boss, help, I want to die."

Yes, he wanted to hit his head to death right now. How could it be difficult for Li Yao and the others to do something so simple?

"Boss, I want to jump off the building." Wang Zihao also roared innocently.

"Come here all." Leng Yehan said, and the other eight people walked over, forming a semicircle around Leng Yehan.

Leng Yehan asked Zhou Jin to stand with the others, and tore off Zhou Jin's messy sheets. After shaking them a few times, he flattened the folds before laying the sheets on the bed and lowered his head seriously. Make the bed.

"Making the bed is not as difficult as you think. It's different from laying the quilt at home. Just lay it on the four corners and carefully press the extra into the cotton wool.

During this process, you can't make the sheets wrinkle, otherwise the sheets will be very ugly and there is no way to pass. Of course, this is not difficult. You just have to treat it as your favorite thing, you have to think, It is very fragile, and I have to fiddle with it lightly so that it won't wrinkle or break. "

They watched Leng Yehan's movements one by one, digested Leng Yehan's words, and then ran to their own bed and started making the bed. I don't know if they are really serious, or if they really regard bed sheets as their favorite item. It was as messy as before, and they spread better than once. After half an hour, everyone's sheets were all qualified.

Wang Zihao and the others all breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the sheets were laid. Next, we folded the quilt and hoped that they could finish it in time.

Of course...

It took two and a half hours to make the bed. Can they really finish folding the quilt in the remaining time?

Leng Yehan was very serious and taught step by step. Finally, before five o'clock, everyone could fold their own quilts.

At 5 o'clock, Li Wei appeared in their dormitory on time. After he came in, everyone was standing in the aisle, as if they were soldiers waiting for inspection by the chief. Li Wei didn't speak, just walked past each bed, and then Go to the bathroom again.

After coming out, he sat down in the room with a stool, his eyes swept over the four people, and then pointed to Wu Linyu and said, "You come out and take this quilt apart and fold it again."

Wu Linyu came out and walked to Li Yao's bed. According to Li Wei's request, he opened the quilt and folded it again.

Liu Wei looked at Wu Linyu's hairy, sweaty vest, but fortunately, he folded the quilt after half an hour. The square tofu pieces made Liu Wei unable to fault.