CHRISTMAS BONUS CHAPTER

It was a peaceful weekend in the Jung and Lee household. Everyone was in the living room. Taeyong is seated on the carpeted floor with Grey on his lap while he teaches their middle child math. Jaehyun was also down on the carpeted floor but he was busy braiding Ruby's hair, their youngest kid, and teaching her writing.

Currently, their oldest is nowhere since he is at Suh and Lee household to hang out with River.

"Did you understand?" Taeyong asked, looking to Grey.

Grey nodded as a response. Taeyong then looked at the youngest and couldn't help to smile when he saw Jaehyun working on his daughter's hair.

"Ruru, did you understand daddy? Or papa has to do it again?" the omega asked.

Ruby put up a smile and gave him a simple nod. Taeyong then grabbed their booklets beside him and placed them on top of the table. He gave Ruby the writing booklet and gave Grey the math booklet. He opened both books to the right page.

"Okay, try practicing," Taeyong said.

After, Taeyong lets them do what they are asked to do. Jaehyun looked at Ruby's work just to keep her on page, after he braided her hair.

"Ah, Ruru's getting well with writing," Jaehyun said then looked at his other son's work, "Grey's doing well too."

"Do I have to text Blue to come home? It's getting late," Taeyong asked Jaehyun.

The alpha hummed and looked at the time on their wall clock, "It's only two in the afternoon, Tae."

"But what if he comes home late?"

"I'm sure Ten or Johnny won't let him--"

They suddenly heard the door busting open. Jaehyun immediately stood, his instinct to protect his family suddenly came. They were waiting for who came in and it was a false alarm when Blue came in running, in a panic.

Jaehyun calmed down and Taeyong raised an eyebrow at their oldest.

"Why are you in a hurry?" the omega asked.

Blue panted, "I-It's--W-We--"

"Calm down, Lue. What is it?" Taeyong said softly.

The oldest tried relaxing his breathing. He took deep breaths before he finally calmed down. Blue took so much courage before he says his problem to both of his parents.

"R-River accidentally kissed me."

Jaehyun and Taeyong's eyes widened. The alpha covered Ruby's ears, who was still busy with tracing letters.

"Did anything happen more than that?" Jaehyun asked.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Blue asked back.

"Just...don't mind what your father said," Taeyong answered, "But kissing between friends is normal."

"Pa, he stole my first kiss!"

"Oh, you mean he kissed you on the lips?"

Blue nodded, "Y-Yeah!"

"Ah...Do you want to talk about it after you dad takes both of your siblings to their rooms?"

Taeyong looked back at Jaehyun which he indirectly told him to bring both of their kids upstairs. The alpha sighed before he picked up Grey and Ruby and brings them upstairs. The omega chuckled at him. He stood and sat on the couch. He pats the space beside him for Blue. His kid sat and fidgeted with his fingers.

"Okay. Talk about it," Taeyong asked.

Blue groaned, "R-River and I kinda...stared at each other. I don't know why! I don't know why I stared back! Then, suddenly, he just stole a kiss from me! H-He just leaned in a-and I just got surprised and h-he looked like it doesn't matter to him! I just ran away but r-right now, I want to punch him."

The omega couldn't help but smile. His oldest furrowed his eyebrows at him, feeling weird about his father smiling at him. Blue groaned and covered his face with his palms.

"Pa, don't look at me like that," Blue blushed.

Taeyong hugged his kid, "Awe, I'm just happy my baby is growing up. You like River, don't you?"

"What? No, pa..." the oldest said.

"Oh, it's fine to have a crush. Maybe River likes you too," Taeyong teased.

"That's impossible!"

The omega hummed, "I keep denying that I like your father too years ago then it resulted to us having two more kids."

"Pa!"

Taeyong laughed, "But seriously, Lue, it's normal to have a crush and it's normal to deny it too. You can always ask him why. Am I right?"

His oldest took a few seconds before he nodded as a response.

"There's nothing wrong with asking something. But as a young kid, let's just wait for you to turn eighteen then you can have a partner, okay? And you have to study. Can you promise me that, Lue?"

Blue sighed, "Of course, pa."

Taeyong smiled at him, "Good boy. Do you want to go somewhere? We can walk around the park if you want."

The oldest shook his head with a small smile on his face, "No. I think I want to take a rest. But next time."

"Okay, okay. Come down when dinner is ready then."

Blue hugged his father before he stood up and go upstairs. Taeyong was left on the couch. His eyes looked over the coffee table and was littered with the booklets they used for studying. He was about to stand up but stopped when Jaehyun sat down beside him, placing an arm around him.

Taeyong didn't mind him and started cleaning the table, "Yes, Mr. Jung?"

"Christmas is coming," Jaehyun uttered.

The omega nodded, "Yeah. You want to take the tree out? The kids can help with the decor."

"Of course, I'll do that later."

"You don't have any work to do? You're always busy when holidays are near," Taeyong said, stacking the booklets and placing them under the table.

Jaehyun hummed, "I left work this week."

The omega looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Why? That's unusual."

The alpha scratched the back of his neck, "You know...since Christmas is coming, I kinda want to ask out maybe? Maybe dinner this Saturday?"

Taeyong felt his heart fluttered at his mate's simple words. He sat back down, crossed his legs and pats on Jaehyun's knee.

"Why? Did something bad happen again? Don't tell me you broke another vase?" the omega asked jokingly.

Jaehyun chuckled, "No, no. It's just...I kinda missed being with you."

Taeyong pouted cutely and hugged his lover by his waist. Jaehyun pulled him closer by the shoulder.

"What about the kids then?"

"Don't worry about them. I'll let someone else babysit."